ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Beautiful Actresses 30 And Under Tournament Round 1 Matchup 3

Which of these 2 women is more attractive?

• Emma Stone age 29

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Victoria Justice age 24

Votes: 52 74.3%

• Total voters

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
The hottest actresses 30 and under are some of the sexiest actresses working in Hollywood today. Every day, we meet some of the hottest new actresses in the industry, and this is a round-up of those extremely sexy actresses.

I'm starting a new tournament which is an 8 woman field where one matchup will be posted each morning or afternoon until a winner is crowned. The category is the title of the thread. After the Championship Matchup I will say who the 8 seeds were and in what order. Please note that these are not my rankings. They are from a website that will not be named.

Here is round 1 matchup 3:

Emma Stone age 29
Emma-Stone-2017-EE-British-Academy-Film-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Chanel-Couture-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg

Victoria Justice age 24
victoria-justice-a-brazilian-night-to-benefit-memorial-sloan-kettering-cancer-center-in-new-york-09-07-2017-18.jpg

Why are you going to put two protected seeds in the same first round match when you put two mid-majors together earlier?

Victoria Justice by the widest margin imaginable

Ps- you need to add in a bit of color to this mix. Way too many super pale chicks

Reactions: KisteK
Is Emma Stone transgender or something?

That is an awful, awful pic of her.

Damn, me and one other poster are the only ones that think Emma would be a riot in the sack?

I figured Vicki would win, but not by this big of a land slide.

That is definitely an unflattering pic of Emma Stone. She seems older than 29. Possibly her looks have already started to decline but in her day she was one damn fine looking gal. It was those eyes that really set her apart.

I honestly don't recognize the other girl but she looks ok.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Emma stone is ok. Victoria Justice is amazing. Love me some zoey Deutch

Yeah, I looked her up... she's sort of a nobody. Literally haven't heard of any song or show or anything that she has done. OP, where are you getting these people from?

Yeah, this is one where I actually have no idea who the girl is.

She is the hotter of the two, though, whoever she is.

Off to Google!
yeah she's hotter but are we just grabbing random hot girls from mtv and nickelodeon movies or actual actresses? I've never heard of her before and looking at IMDB she hasn't been in much of anything.

Reactions: BANGBRO
You're telling me no one here has seen her Oscar-worthy performance in Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List?

Reactions: tw3301
OP May need to have somebody else take over. He’s using shitty pics and c list celibrities

I saw Victoria Justice at an airport a couple years ago. I didn't know who she was, but she was being swarmed for autographs. I took a selfie with her in the background and my middle school daughter told me who she was.

Yeah, I looked her up... she's sort of a nobody. Literally haven't heard of any song or show or anything that she has done. OP, where are you getting these people from?

7d5d5b9ba89e39bf9cd0290eda437bbf.jpg

I did the best I could man. Closest thing to pigtails I could find. Now I realize shes a bit old for your liking, but she looks close enough to fifteen here, that coupled with the pig tails, should win your vote rather easily.

7d5d5b9ba89e39bf9cd0290eda437bbf.jpg

I did the best I could man. Closest thing to pigtails I could find. Now I realize shes a bit old for your liking, but she looks close enough to fifteen here, that coupled with the pig tails, should win your vote rather easily.

Oooh, appreciated!

Reactions: KisteK and Mgkcbb
just like every march madnesss brack i fill in....i pick way to many upsets in the early rounds. Went with Emma and she is getting killed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT