ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Beautiful Actresses 30 And Under Tournament Round 1 Matchup 2

Which of these 2 women is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
The hottest actresses 30 and under are some of the sexiest actresses working in Hollywood today. Every day, we meet some of the hottest new actresses in the industry, and this is a round-up of those extremely sexy actresses.

I'm starting a new tournament which is an 8 woman field where one matchup will be posted each morning or afternoon until a winner is crowned. The category is the title of the thread. After the Championship Matchup I will say who the 8 seeds were and in what order. Please note that these are not my rankings. They are from a website that will not be named.

Here is round 1 matchup 2:

Jennifer Lawrence age 27
Jennifer-Lawrence-2017-Venice-Film-Festival-Pictures.jpg

Blake Lively age 30

Blake-Lively-Lookbook-04252017.nocrop.w840.h1330.2x.jpg

You need to upgrade the quality of your pic selection:

Jennifer-Lawrence-Hot-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Blake-Lively-Sexy-Celebrity-Legs-Zeman-00058.jpg

This one is difficult. It was about 50/50 until I saw TheDudes post. So I will give the edge to Lively.

The girl in those pictures is hot dude but the girl in the OP is ugly. No other way about it.

JLaw is nothing to scoff at, but I'm going Blake Lively for sure.

MattJones having two straight rough nights on this board. #ThoughtsAndPrayers

You know, these threads do serve an unexpected purpose... they actually allow us to pick out the mentally ******ed members of the forum.
It took this thread for you to figure out mgk is an idiot?

You dont have to put bikini pics, but you need to find better pics because when you put bad pics of these girls Ive never seen or heard of, it sends these posters into uncontrollable rages that I called their sweethearts ugly.

I don't think the picture I posted makes her look any less beautiful

Well they werent on the dudes pics level. And he was very angry about how unattractive I found her on a one pic sample size viewing from mobile.

And I just don't think its right to upset the dude like that. You need to be better, I need to be better, we all need to be better here. Making the dude fly off the handle is not the aim of this thread. Lets work on that moving forward, capish?

By the way, there are at least 32 people who have never seen a shot of J Laws ass.

Well they werent on the dudes pics level. And he was very angry about how unattractive I found her on a one pic sample size viewing from mobile.

And I just don't think its right to upset the dude like that. You need to be better, I need to be better, we all need to be better here. Making the dude fly off the handle is not the aim of this thread. Lets work on that moving forward, capish?
Ok, how about this? I'll post pictures I think are good for the remaining 2 rounds and then for the semis and championship I will use photos from the threads if people say that the ones I used weren't good enough

ADVERTISEMENT