ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Albums you’re currently listening to.

When I was 21 I lived in Columbus and sold cars with a dude that blew glass. He invited me over to their shed and he blew a beautiful glass pipe shaped in a mushroom (first time we talked he asked if I liked mushrooms while holding a bag of mushrooms open), anyway, the pipe has my intials blown into the stem as grass. I've carried that f'r everywhere.

I don't have a medical marijuana license, but my dude does.

It definitely helps me relax. I also take a big hit or two right before I lay down for bed. Helps me sleep like a baby.
I don't smoke often. I want to enjoy it so days I'm busy, obviously there's not time for it. But days like today where it's nice out, had the windows down, breeze blowing threw my place, good music and all, it's just a right time. I'm the type to buy an ounce and then not buy again for a month or two.

I've became very picky. It's nice to have a selection.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I don't smoke often. I want to enjoy it so days I'm busy, obviously there's not time for it. But days like today where it's nice out, had the windows down, breeze blowing threw my place, good music and all, it's just a right time. I'm the type to buy an ounce and then not buy again for a month or two.

I've became very picky. It's nice to have a selection.
Sounds like me. I'm a daily smoker but I only buy once a month, and its an ounce. Always very good stuff. But I never smoke before or at work, always wait until I get home. Sometimes until after I've eaten, even. It makes sleeping and video games infinitely better :)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sounds like me. I'm a daily smoker but I only buy once a month, and its an ounce. Always very good stuff. But I never smoke before or at work, always wait until I get home. Sometimes until after I've eaten, even. It makes sleeping and video games infinitely better :)
You sound like a very responsible young Kentuckian.

giphy.gif

Long nght. I have a couple hours. Memphis don't stop. If someone sleeps others are working.

I lay down with music playing, if the music stops iit's tiem to get up.

Playing this agIN. "

Last edited:
Let me borrow your bitch. i'm tired af, but I worked today. Made moeny today. ****ed with a guy today. gonna **** with his girl tomorrow.

It's why we work.

Dpn't be a dick.

I come home and look at my nice shit I don;t care about and wonder wtf am I hone.

I guess I shoulkd take pics of my lit up PC.Sigh.

Last edited:
There[s timne that I hear stuff outside. Im pretty sure it's a dog or animal. This time it's louder. gonna get off my fatass and look.

It was a dude rummaging. He's right here. I invited him in for some soap. I wasn't going to eat it.

He's eating into my sleep time and smakcs his mouth. He's gotta go soon.

there's a local video coming out where i'm in it. Mista approached me to be an angry white guy guy who yells "you're being noisy: I've went back and forth writing something more clever, just went with his idea. It's in editing right now.

I might or might not have been in this viideo around the 8 minute mark. Ido hope to be pronoucned in Mistas vido.

My bad...forgot to link video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT