ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

It's a nice mix up from the traditional play by play and color commentator. Not quite like watching w/ friends but more of a natural conversation about the game.

It'll probably be copied a lot going forward in different sports/networks.

Yeah, it's great. I really enjoy it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think both of Sundays games will be better than Saturdays.
I hope they are all epic. Deebo is awesome so are Adams and Rodgers. Really think 49ers gotta get Kittle going to win up there but they can do it. Unless the QB flushes it. Bengals Titans good appetizer. .. wonder if Henry plays

Id say henry def plays. How rusty will he be is the question. And how long before julio gets hurt.

And can the titans secondary stop burrow and the wrs

All four should be really good games imo, but i wouldnt really be suprised to see all close games or a few blowouts, either way should be fun.

FCfZ01EWEAwi_PT

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ditto. What a way to give the season away GB special teams. Not like the offense played much better. Defense def didnt deserve to lose they played maybe the best game of the season, but ST gave it away. And weve been bad at st all damn year like how do u not address that smdh.

congrats, go win the whole dam thing. Fk brady

This week has broken me from sports lol

Best game ever-----And it only needed the last feew minutes and OT to be so.

NFL needs to give both teams an opportunity----after that, sudden death.

Huge mistake by Buffalo not making KC rreturn the KO...Probably cost them the game.

The Chiefs/Bills game was crazy and it might be the first game that I’ve ever seen where both teams combined to score 3 TDs and a FG in the final 1:54 of regulation.

Mile High Miracle better, but I’m bias. Score was tied at the end of every quarter and went to double OT
Great game as well.....But ****,how this one went down? Bills TD with a minute to go....KC TD....BIlls TD with 13 seconds.....KC FG to send it to OT-----In a span of less than two minutes??

Thats insane.

Did not expect to see the 49ers make it this far. Beating the Cowboys and the Packers in the same playoffs is awesome. Beating the Rams for a third time is a lot to ask, though. Hope they pull it off. Won't get to see the game though. Will be on a flight. Hopefully I can catch the end of it when we get to the airport in Charlotte.

Hell yeah Cincinnati! History shows that if the Bengals are in the Super Bowl, the 49ers win the Super Bowl. Let's do this.

Who dey???!!!!?????

please rams lets go, let cincy see someone other than sf in the super bowl lol

Unfortunately the San Juan Airport has nowhere to watch the games and we are stuck here until 11.

ADVERTISEMENT