ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Yea i feel you as a chiefs fan, but part of the reason u feel that way is bc u know the chargers are much more dangerous than pitt. LV as well, but they are division foes and that sucks to play division opp in playoffs.

if a tie happens, yall get chargers or LV???
It would have been the Raiders.

I’ll take this outcome. 😆 Insane how close it came to the tie.

Reactions: Villian07
It would have been the Raiders.

I’ll take this outcome. 😆 Insane how close it came to the tie.
I know man if the chargers just coulda stopped jacobs on 3rd and 4 when everyone in the world knew they were gonna run it lol. Was abhelluva run by jacobs tho.

but like we said, raiders deserved it between ruggs, madden, gruden, theyve been thru some bs all of it but ruggs wasnt even their fault either.

dave-chapelle-chapelle-show.gif

If not im not looking forward to rams or zona round 2. Damn rams wish theyd have won today, got the three seed, and sent sfran packing.

It’s not really a reseed per say. The #1 seed will get the remaining lowest seed left.
Thats what i meant though. Good deal. I ned an upset, i dont wanna see the bucs or rams till nfc champ if we make it that far. The rams losing yayerday might have fked that up if its all chalk round 1.

even though gb got it i still dont like the only one team bye

Tampa and Kansas City round 2
Probably. Tampa isnt as strong as last year tho with all the injuries/ab drama, but hell it is Tom Brady. Also tenn gettin that bye gonna have all their studs for the fiest time in forever, aj brown, julio, and henry should all be good to go. But yea hard to bet against brady or maholmes.

Regardless i thibk both conf playoffs should be fun and entertaining.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Probably. Tampa isnt as strong as last year tho with all the injuries/ab drama, but hell it is Tom Brady. Also tenn gettin that bye gonna have all their studs for the fiest time in forever, aj brown, julio, and henry should all be good to go. But yea hard to bet against brady or maholmes.

Regardless i thibk both conf playoffs should be fun and entertaining.
It'll be a fun playoffs. My dad is a HUGE Bengals fan, so I will be rooting for them. If there was any year that favored Rodgers getting another SB win, have to think its this one. As you said, Tampa isn't as strong, but how you can you doubt Tom Brady?

Reactions: Villian07
I hate the rams dimbass gor beat last week and are now the 4 seed. Meaning gb vs rams round 2 unless someone gets upset in the nfc. I was hoping tb/rams wpuld have to knock each other out and we wouldnt have to play both, as i fear those two way more than anyone else in the NFC although dallas is super talented as well.

Like jimbo said, should be alot of fun.

I hate the rams dimbass gor beat last week and are now the 4 seed. Meaning gb vs rams round 2 unless someone gets upset in the nfc. I was hoping tb/rams wpuld have to knock each other out and we wouldnt have to play both, as i fear those two way more than anyone else in the NFC although dallas is super talented as well.

Like jimbo said, should be alot of fun.
Don't worry. The 49ers will beat the Cowboys and it will be SF vs GB.

Man after the ass whipping yall put on us last time we met in the playoffs, doing so only throwing like 8 passes, im not too sure i wouldnt rather just play the rams 🤣

But yea def wouldnt surprise me to see SF win that game. Dallas has been terrible against good/playoff teams this season.

I have an unhealthy hatred for both san fran and dallas bc both used to bounce us from the playoffs so often in farves day.

I have an unhealthy hatred for both san fran and dallas bc both used to bounce us from the playoffs so often in farves day.
Well, those days are exactly why I hate Dallas and GB. Not sure why you would hate the 49ers because of the 90's. Farvre ruined Steve Young's glory days. All but the Terrell Owens catch game. I kind of like this year's playoffs, though. A lot like the 90's. 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Bucs and Rams even. Chiefs, Steelers, Bills and Titans. Throwback year.

I am picking the Niners to beat the Cowboys as well.

AFC

(4) Bengals over (5) Raiders
(3) Bills over (6) Patriots
(2) Chiefs over (7) Steelers

(1) Tennessee over (4) Bengals
(2) Chiefs over (3) Bills

(2) Chiefs over (1) Titans

NFC

(4) Rams over (5) Cardinals
(2) Bucs over (7) Eagles
(6) 49ers over (3) Cowboys

(1) Packers over (6) 49ers
(2) Bucs over (4) Rams

(2) Bucs over (1) Packers

SB:

Bucs over Chiefs

Well, those days are exactly why I hate Dallas and GB. Not sure why you would hate the 49ers because of the 90's. Farvre ruined Steve Young's glory days. All but the Terrell Owens catch game. I kind of like this year's playoffs, though. A lot like the 90's. 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Bucs and Rams even. Chiefs, Steelers, Bills and Titans. Throwback year.
Hmmm i was young when steve young and rice played for san fran. Wasnt the TO catch from jeff garcia anyways?

i dont remember gb knockin young/niners out alot but i was born in 86 so kinda young. I just remember the niners beinf the team to beat with montana, then young, then dallas def became the team to beat with aikman smith irvin. GB only made 2 superbowls with farve, beating the pre belicheck pats and losing to john elways broncos.

Guess maybe my hatred for SF was moreso bc yall were the best team in the nfc for a pretty good stretch there while we were up and coming with a young farve.

Raiders/Bengals was a great game.

Buffalo may be rolling @ the right time.

Of the 3 games today looking most forward to 49ers/Cowboys

Dallas is the ultimate paper tiger. All-world stats, but they fold in every big game.

Bengals over Raiders
Patriots over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers (LOL shitty Colts)
Rams over Cards
Cowboys over 9ers
Bucs over Eagles

Titans over Pats
Chiefs over Bengals
Pack over Rams
Bucs over Boys

Chiefs over Titans
Pack over Bucs

Chiefs over Packers
Fukin Colts......

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
It's a nice mix up from the traditional play by play and color commentator. Not quite like watching w/ friends but more of a natural conversation about the game.

It'll probably be copied a lot going forward in different sports/networks.

ADVERTISEMENT