ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar tshiebwe

DallasJayhawk

Sep 2, 2011
DFW
Team
Kansas
Serious man crush on this guy, jesus he's crazy good. Might be a top 5 player in the Big12 , why isnt he projected in the 2020 top 60...

Reactions: Big ol arms
tumblr_n3pkx4u1hE1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Serious man crush on this guy, jesus he's crazy good. Might be a top 5 player in the Big12 , why isnt he projected in the 2020 top 60...

Saw all the good things Self and Azubukie said about Oscar after the game Saturday. Pretty cool.

He's only been playing basketball for 3 or 4 years now... gonna get so much better.

His little brother is a freak too... Debaba Tshiebwe. Kid was like.6'6 230 as a 14 yr old. Hopefully coming to wvu too.

For being that big it's amazing how light he is on his feet. His quickness helps our defense so much. Best offensive rebounder I've seen in a long time too.

Reactions: DallasJayhawk
First time I’ve ever seen someone push Dok around. I believe he was shell shocked. Should be interesting in Lawrence as now they know what they are dealing with. Dude is a monster. So explosive on the bounce too. WVU has had some of my favorite bigs recently. I really liked Konate and Williams as well.

Oscar is a beast but man I LOVED Konote and his 2 handed block.

I forget the game, might have been against Kansas, but konote blocked like 3 straight dunk attempts in on possession, it was AWESOME.

Oscar will eventually be the better player imo

Oscar is a beast but man I LOVED Konote and his 2 handed block.

I forget the game, might have been against Kansas, but konote blocked like 3 straight dunk attempts in on possession, it was AWESOME.

Oscar will eventually be the better player imo

Is he the kid who has a host family that just happen to be WV boosters?

ADVERTISEMENT