ADVERTISEMENT

Order has been restored

Forgive that title UK fans, but I have wanted to say that for a while. Good game Cats fans. It was just our night. Y'all have a great team and will bounce back. I hope Washington is OK. GBO
Your team looked good tonight, Della. See you in the SECT I hope. It's in my backyard this year, sunny Tampa. 😎 Then Nashville for the rest of eternity.

Your team looked good tonight, Della. See you in the SECT I hope. It's in my backyard this year, sunny Tampa. 😎 Then Nashville for the rest of eternity.
Thanks Kevin, I'll meet you in Ybor city and we can gets some Cuban food.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Every which way, honestly. Out hustled, Out d'd, Just out performed. It's kind of a tip of a hat game.

Reactions: della
Is $1400 to much to spend don floor seats at the SEC tournament?

I went to bed when UK got it down to eight. I knew it wasn’t going to get any closer. UT played a great game. We looked defeated, and UK was doing absolutely nothing to stop UT’s little foreign guy, and he knew it. Grady doesn’t hunt for his shot. He stands around a lot. Oscar has trouble with lengthy players. Wheeler plays at 80 mph on a 75 mph team. It’s all exactly why I can’t commit to this team doing great things. Like I said in our prediction thread; Win big against KU and UT, escape Vandy, struggle with S. Carolina and then have to go to Knoxville. This is a really good UK team, but not great.

UK can beat anyone when they want to. They just seem to take halves off.

Last edited:
I lived there for three and a half years, just moved to Florida a couple months ago.

4-E417332-B1-F1-4-DD9-9-A1-A-9421483-AB5-F1.png

Rivals really needs to start paying you.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Oh dear, I love Cuban food.
They have great Cuban in Tampa and Ybor city (known for Cigar making). The Columbia restaurant has been there for over 100 years and still serves great Cuban food. I can cook some pretty good Latin food myself.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT