ADVERTISEMENT

Open Game Thread: 12.7.22

PA_Panther

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2010
Figured I’d create an open thread for tonight’s action. Probably the biggest game for Pitt since Jamie Dixon got shown the door. Michigan State and Penn State has been a really good game

I’m thinking Nebraska surprises some people tonight

Maybe, but still think Penn State ends up with a losing record in the BIG.
I'd put them at 9-11 or 10-10 and on the wrong side of the bubble. But it's a road win over a solid NET team, so a quad 2 win at worst.

Nice win for Sparty at Penn State.
Definitely needed after an awful last week.

We only have 3 more games for the rest of the month, and Malik is supposed to come back in 2 weeks. I think this is a get right and get prepared time. I’m not expecting us to win the big ten, but just not be scared on selection Sunday. Next years team I think will be really good, lots of veterans and really like our class coming in.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Pitt shooting 70 percent from three but can’t grab a damn rebound if their life depended on it. Typical Capel

What the hell is going on @PA_Panther is Pitt…decent? I’m not sure whether to congratulate or apologize if so
We have life brother!! 2-0 in the ACC both on the road! About to get our 5 star PG recruit back after some stuff.

I’m freaking fired up, after losing to VCU, Capel must’ve read head coaching for dummies and went from running no offense to beautiful ball movement.

Pitt has the best player in the ACC in Blake Hinson. Dropped an effortless 25 points and 14 boards last night while not taking a shot the final 8 minutes of the game.

Reactions: WojoRising
It’s pretty wild for as bad as they were supposed to be. 2 wins already, and now you’ve got GT (x2), FSU (x2), Louisville (x2) - this could be a 10+ win ACC team. Of course the ACC is pretty bad, but it’s pretty stunning.

Not sure if you’re happy about Capel buying more time, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT