ADVERTISEMENT

One of these 4 teams will be in the last game of the year

Order of who I want to see win that side

1. Loyola-Chicago
2. Michigan
3. Florida State
4. Kansas State

Michigan shouldn't be a shock at all. They have an outstanding coach and his teams tend to get better as the season goes on. The way they played towards the end of the BIG season, you should not even be remotely surprised.
Yeah but the B1G is trash and they were a miracle shot away from losing in the second round.

Really wish Houston hadn't choked. There's a fun team to watch.

Yeah but the B1G is trash and they were a miracle shot away from losing in the second round.

You're just flaming at this point. The BIG may be in a long NC drought, but they rarely sit out of FFs or even NCGs for too long. As a whole, the conference got off to a slow start. Shvt happens. Purdue and Mi could very well make the FF.

Much of this Michigan team lost a nailbiter to Oregon last year, whom went onto the FF and gave UNC a tough fight. In fact Mi did more to lose that game than Oregon did to win it - they failed to box out rebounds in the last 90 seconds and Jordan Bell made them pay.

Last edited:

Not sure they choked so much as Mi got damn lucky.

I do think Houston benefitted from seeing a Mi team, along with the rest of the BIG, not play its conference tourney during the weekend of selection Sunday - but a week early. The conference also played an absurdly condensed schedule. Fvck Jim Delany, and he's already on record stating it won't happen again.

Michigan shouldn't be a shock at all. They have an outstanding coach and his teams tend to get better as the season goes on. The way they played towards the end of the BIG season, you should not even be remotely surprised.
This.

If any other-team-homer watched UM late season, they'd have picked Michigan to come out of that bracket.
I was initially worried the layoff might have hurt them, then Hou happened.. but the S16 game was not unexpected, that's how they looked in the b1gT. I think they are hitting their stride at the perfect time.

And lol to those who think Luck doesn't play a factor.
Nearly every champion has had, and many needed, some.

Michigan is playing as well as anyone right now, could be Michigan's year.

Last edited:
I mean we’ve been in the final recently Kansas fans should remember we knocked them out along the way. 3 seed making it all the way super shocking stuff...

Reactions: sven187
I'm most in shock at the k state/uk game. I felt supremely confident. Calipari was 6-0 in the s16 at Kentucky. Playing a virtual home game. And k state had looked like dung the first two games against an 8 and a 16.

Lost to Bruce Weber who hadn't even been to the sweet 16 in 13 years.

And Kentucky had been playing really well.

Meh, Michigan is good. I can see them not only being in the final, but winning it. It's going to be Michigan against the winner of Duke/Nova. Sorry KU (please prove me wrong!).

I'm most in shock at the k state/uk game. I felt supremely confident. Calipari was 6-0 in the s16 at Kentucky. Playing a virtual home game. And k state had looked like dung the first two games against an 8 and a 16.

Lost to Bruce Weber who hadn't even been to the sweet 16 in 13 years.

And Kentucky had been playing really well.

Me too. Kentucky had all the breaks to atleast get to a Final 4. I'm still shocked.

They didn't choke. They did what they needed to do. They had the lead with a second left. The basketball gods decided to rip it away from them is what happened.

I mean we’ve been in the final recently Kansas fans should remember we knocked them out along the way. 3 seed making it all the way super shocking stuff...

True...no one should be surprised if they beat a bunch of unranked teams (or earn a miraculous win over #21 Houston).

Reactions: ThePhog08
Anthony Richardson and I have enjoyed the noles ride this year

Ant!? Love that guy. He played on some awful teams but I was courtside for all of them. Used to be about 1500 people in the stands but we all had fun storming the court when we upset the Jay Williams/Carlos boozer/mike dunleavy duke team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT