ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma vs Texas

This guy can’t count and he feels bad for me.RollLaugh
I really do feel bad for you and hate to do this.

Michigan has beat when they played.....

#9 Wisconsin
#16 Minnesota
#19 Northwestern

Now please list the 3x (nine wins) Kansas has against top 20 teams. Again.....I feel sad for you.

I really do feel bad for you and hate to do this.

Michigan has beat when they played.....

#9 Wisconsin
#16 Minnesota
#19 Northwestern

Now please list the 3x (nine wins) Kansas has against top 20 teams. Again.....I feel sad for you.

Ha....you’re one of those schleps who uses “at the time” rankings. Not surprised.

Even by your moronic method, KU is still ahead...thanks to that sparkly win over big, bad, top 10 Kentucky.

Derp!

Ha....you’re one of those schleps who uses “at the time” rankings. Not surprised.

Even by your moronic method, KU is still ahead...thanks to that sparkly win over big, bad, top 10 Kentucky.

Derp!
So sad.......

Think of the disrespect Illinois is getting. People say they have no quality wins, while a blowout road victory over top 10 Duke is staring them right in the face!
No really sure what your angle is here, other than you just being butthurt and saying dumb shit, but if you now want to just talk current (up to date) respect. Michigan is.......

#4 AP
#3 Ken Pom
#2 RPI
#3 NET

Are we done yet or do you have more dumb shit to say?

No really sure what your angle is here, other than you just being butthurt and saying dumb shit, but if you now want to just talk current (up to date) respect. Michigan is.......

#4 AP
#3 Ken Pom
#2 RPI
#3 NET

Are we done yet or do you have more dumb shit to say?

What does that have to do with what I said? You struggle greatly with simple concepts.

KU has 3 wins vs the current top 20. Michigan has 1.

Not talking quantum physics here.

What does that have to do with what I said? You struggle greatly with simple concepts.

KU has 3 wins vs the current top 20. Michigan has 1.

Not talking quantum physics here.
Sigh.....so more dumb shit it is.

Texas is missing too much because of Covid right now, they will be as tough as anyone not Gonzaga, when/if everyone returns.

Last edited:
Two different things
Great try. Florida St getting ran off the court by a team ranked in the 100s on KenPom isn't the same as Texas losing to a Top 20 KenPom team by 1. Especially when they didn't have 3 players and were in foul trouble most of the game.

It’s just regular season ball man. Coaches trying to figure things out.

FSU and UCF was a 3 point game with a couple minutes to play. Ham wanted to see how his young guys would respond and let them figure it out. Didn’t get the win that day but obviously his plan worked because now we are dominating.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
They kinda suck.

Well, there's "Kansas suck" and then "Michigan suck." Kansas suck is a 3 or 4 seed. Michigan suck is missing the tournament 10 years straight.

Oh, but you occasionally make a flukey final four run. That's nice.

Bwahahaha....

Greg Brown is now in a category with CJ Giles.

In a 1 pt loss.

You should have seen the base line floater reeves for OU made over the backboard smh. I bet Texas then the Texas ML when they got down 8-9

ADVERTISEMENT