ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma vs Texas

There you go hamm play some damn defense Texas.

Then u foul out hedging smdh. Texas asst coaches must be terrible communicators geeze.
And coaches in general. Have they stopped a dribble drive at all tonight? I don't know how they have any chance in a half court game

Shit dude coaching don’t matter. It’s the players. Just can’t understand why Texas with the 2 top ten picks and likely nba guys in Coleman and Williams can’t beat OU at home.
Thank goodness they aren't the coach son, they'd really be out on a limb

Different points in the season as in Texas didn’t wanna win tonight?

I really don’t follow. I mean I get it for this weekend playing a desperate UK team, y’all are in diff positions no doubt. But not sure what the diff in Texas and Oklahoma is in regard to point of the season. They ply in the same conference which ends the same day for every team. And again a ranked OU team isn’t in a must win game here.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
Nice run Texas lemme get that ML win or OT fellas.

Shoulda played with this energy all game would likely have won going away.

All gonna come back to reeves over the backboard shot and Greg brown tipping it in his own goal after an equally stupid foul on hamm going after the offensive board when the shot went in smdh. 5 points, 3 totally given away, reeves shot just miracle bs that possibly should have been called out of bounds.

Call a timeout to never make a pass and Jack a contested 3. Terrible coaching errrr I mean communication.

Use of timeouts/clock management another aspect of coaching I forgot to mention doesn’t matter.

Wowwwww sooo close

Na he was in. Damn that woulda been a miracle.

Wasted half the time as well smdh.

Give us some home cooking zebras, never established himself!!! Or is that just a football thing.

Wow great game.

Too bad Texas waited for the last 10 mins to start playing hard.

Debating on whether Texas would be 4th or 5th in the ACC. UVA, FSU, UNC def better. Thinking UL likely is too. Esp if they can get to full strength. #5 it is!

Give your team credit tho, hung in there against your dominant rival. Rivalry’s never fun when you lose.

They are obsessed by how elite the Big 12 is.

Sad how bad the ACC is now. Maybe only will be for a year

ACC has put on a PAC level performance in sports this year.
Neither conference won a bowl game
Neither have much of anything in basketball

Regular season basketball.

Building depth right now. Need some of these players to step up.
Donovan Williams looks like he is tonight.

See this was FSU’s plan against UCF. Build some depth and a chip on the shoulder. It’s like how Shaka didn’t really want to win too many games last year, just wanted to tinker until the tournament.

Hamilton didn’t care about UCF, he just wanted to see how the guys would respond. Seems to have worked.

Surprised an experienced student of the game such as yourself wouldn’t see that.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
See this was FSU’s plan against UCF. Build some depth and a chip on the shoulder. It’s like how Shaka didn’t really want to win too many games last year, just wanted to tinker until the tournament.

Hamilton didn’t care about UCF, he just wanted to see how the guys would respond. Seems to have worked.

Surprised an experienced student of the game such as yourself wouldn’t see that.

Oklahoma isn't UCF, brother

No excuses

Regular season basketball. Not always in the same point in the season. That was more about FSU just getting some reps in.

It’s working as we are obviously much improved and looking to peak in March.

Two different things
Great try. Florida St getting ran off the court by a team ranked in the 100s on KenPom isn't the same as Texas losing to a Top 20 KenPom team by 1. Especially when they didn't have 3 players and were in foul trouble most of the game.

They are obsessed by how elite the Big 12 is.

Sad how bad the ACC is now. Maybe only will be for a year

ACC has put on a PAC level performance in sports this year.
Neither conference won a bowl game
Neither have much of anything in basketball

Wow been triggered huh, got to move over to another subject, football. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT