ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma vs Texas

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Who covers the 4.5 points sheriff?

you know the players, you know the conference. No if this then this but if that then this. I need the ATS winner baby.

How good are the assistant at communicating to the players, since shaka is out?

Im leaning toward Texas bc at home and Oklahoma being propped up for beating a reeling Kansas squad over the weekend.

6/10 top 25 might be 7 if okie state was eligible. Impressive for sure. Hopefully it’s back to five after the horns dismantle Oklahoma. does the football rivalry eliminate any “trap game” mentality before UK then Baylor?

Last edited:
OU has the toughest offense to defend in the Big 12.

Supposedly Jericho Sims, Courtney Ramey and Brock Cunningham is out

Looks like they are going with Kai Jones, Greg Brown, Jase Febres, Andrew Jones and Matt Coleman

Throwing darts in the dark.

But I like Kai Jones getting additional minutes.

I say Texas wins 71-64

I’ll pull for Krueger the old gator coach. He took them out of the Stone Age in BB and got them in the finals. Had a few goofy players but was a good coach.

Reactions: JayJay3512
I’ll pull for Krueger the old gator coach. He took them out of the Stone Age in BB and got them in the finals. Had a few goofy players but was a good coach.

Kruger is one of the best offensive minds in the game.
If he can get athletes they can be a great team.
People acted like the Big 12 couldn't go deep. Will have some good teams on the bottom of the conference
Kruger has a decent team this year.
Especially when they shoot. They are good at creating open threes

Yea I see iowa st/Kansas st/and tcu to be a class below the other 7 imo. And I’m not convinced Oklahoma doesn’t belong with the bottom four but we will see.

Yea I see iowa st/Kansas st/and tcu to be a class below the other 7 imo. And I’m not convinced Oklahoma doesn’t belong with the bottom four but we will see.

Oklahoma beat TCU by 40 recently. They’re definitely above the bottom three.

Reactions: Villian07
What has OU done - or not done - that would make you think they are on the same planet as the ISU and Grape trash?

Those two are in the conversation for the worst teams in B12 history.

Tcu was pretty solid Dixon’s first year or two. He always had good teams at Pitt.

Texas looks “disinterested”

What has OU done - or not done - that would make you think they are on the same planet as the ISU and Grape trash?

I guess just the soft OOC schedule and the blowout loss at Xavier. They have been playing well in the Big12. Honestly more than anything hadn’t paid much attention to them bc of all the teams ranked ahead of them in big12.

I guess just the soft OOC schedule and the blowout loss at Xavier. They have been playing well in the Big12. Honestly more than anything hadn’t paid much attention to them bc of all the teams ranked ahead of them in big12.

OU would probably be the best team in the ACC 😂

All bullshit aside they are a good team that could be great. At least at times.

Didn't watch that Xavier game so I cannot say about it

We will see on Saturday. They have to beat Alabama.

Just double downed on the live bet for Texas hoping If they win and don’t cover I’ll at least just be down juice.

OU would probably be the best team in the ACC 😂

All bullshit aside they are a good team that could be great. At least at times.

Didn't watch that Xavier game so I cannot say about it

We will see on Saturday. They have to beat Alabama.

lmao master baiter.

I think the big 12 is obv the best conference, but I’m still not sure everyone in the league besides Baylor isnt a tad overrated.

Just beat UK and a loss to Oklahoma will be quickly forgiven by me despite the monetary loss. Not like this is over by any means but looks like Oklahoma is playing harder, and I now know Tex is short handed.

Man my jinx is sooooo strong. Bet on a team and their opponent is making shots over the dam backboard.

Y’all gonna have to put Jones and brown at the 4/5. Missing sims big time.

???
Regular season basketball is all about who wants it more at times.

That’s what he’s saying, gotta bring it every night, gotta want it every night. Esp in such a loaded conference.

No reason not to bring it against ur rival in a conf game, at home no less.

Plenty of time horns keep playing d and the buckets will come.

And that was a flop announcer.

How does that not count???

Nvm going to review. Dumb ass foul going for an offensive board when the shot fell smdh.

Williams has been impressive.

Can’t watch this anymore, good luck sheriff.

Over the backboard 2, brown scores 2 for em smdh no chance they cover doin stuff like that

Pretty pass there I didn’t know wtf Williams was doing leaving his feet from the 3 pt line lol.

Not going to argue with you about this.
Every team is at a different point in the regular season.

The regular season ends on the same weekend for every P5 team, so not sure what you mean. Def don’t follow comparing OU to Texas. How exactly are they in different points in their season except Oklahoma is playing well and Tex is not.

There you go hamm play some damn defense Texas.

Then u foul out hedging smdh. Texas asst coaches must be terrible communicators geeze.

ADVERTISEMENT