ADVERTISEMENT

Ok...Why are my UCONN HUSKIES losing to St. Joes?

cdwright40

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2007
WTF has happened to this program? Do we need another coaching change? We don't lose to St. Joes...at least when I was there.

No, it’s not time for another coaching change. He’s 2 games into his second year and he took over a terrible team. He’s turned multiple programs around but he needs more time.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We knew realignment would endanger some programs. Hate it for UCONN fans maybe they turn it around though?

I know a lot of fans will lol @ the league they are in, but there are some programs trying to win there so UCONN needs to step it up - Houston/Memphis/Cincy/Wichita St - not to be confused with Carolinas but still no pushovers.

Moving back to B East will help them immensely. Travel can't be overlooked, some of these programs they are playing now and prior few years just make no sense geographically.

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
You guys let your football program sink your hoops program. You need to be in the big East hoops wise. Now you are in a nobody conference and you are never on tv.

crazy UConn went from nationally elite to completely forgotten

You guys let your football program sink your hoops program. You need to be in the big East hoops wise. Now you are in a nobody conference and you are never on tv.

crazy UConn went from nationally elite to completely forgotten
Someone up there high up should have lost their job over the gross mismanagement of the whole process that got them where they are now.

Whenever I get sad about Syracuse basketball, I remember that UConn and Georgetown are worse (even when they beat us) and it makes me feel better.

Because they’ve lost to everyone else in the last 5 years?

Gotta check that box.

UConn getting left ion the dust when the Big East imploded was the reason. Warde Manual (now the UM AD) oversaw that. Think he just was asleep at the switch or didn't care as he was always looking to move to AA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT