ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, Nova trolls. I'm ready.....

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
giphy.gif

Time to renew those rivals subscriptions.

It was cool to see the love between Brunson and Carter after the game. Chi-town representing!

Reactions: doogie503
Lots of respect for WVU, I thought 'Nova was fortunate to advance.

Would like to see Huggins/Wright set up a home and home - an old BE team for 'Nova to play plus I think we'd benefit from playing the press early in the year (win or lose). We've played a few of the other old BE programs and among the ones we haven't Pitt can rot in the ACC.

giphy.gif

Time to renew those rivals subscriptions.

Awesome game. I was worried when WVU went up 6. The offensive rebound off the missed free throw followed by the made 3 was a key play to change momentum. Villanova has not played a team like West Virginia and it took three quarters of the game to figure it out.

Reactions: doogie503
Awesome game. I was worried when WVU went up 6. The offensive rebound off the missed free throw followed by the made 3 was a key play to change momentum. Villanova has not played a team like West Virginia and it took three quarters of the game to figure it out.

So impressed with Brunson and Spellman. Jay Wright too. He has grown so much as a coach since our BE days.

Can't say the same about Bridges. Dont understand the hype on him. He needs to get in the weight room and learn how to play off the dribble.

I stopped working in the coal mine at age 12, clearly you're still mining hoping to hit it big. Highlights on ESPN right now. Everyone saying Nova played like dog sh*t and still somehow won by double digits.

Seeing your broke ass dig up change just to get back on this board and talk to me is seriously hilarious. Takes a lot of the sting out of this loss.

Can we start a Go Fund Me page for this poor bastard?

Seeing your broke ass dig up change just to get back on this board and talk me is hilarious.

Can we start a Go Fund Me page for this poor bastard?

Go over to the Scout page, that's where all Nova fans post. I came over here knowing you would be talking sh*t today. I hadn't read this board in months since I hit my post limit. You friggen choked dude, it was pathetic. I decided to read a few threads and it's clear you thought you were going to win. WVU's program has about as much success as Bradley and CCNY. Get back to the mining and focus on your family.

Reactions: VillanovaBlueBlood
Go over to the Scout page, that's where all Nova fans post. I came over here knowing you would be talking sh*t today. I hadn't read this board in months since I hit my post limit. You friggen choked dude, it was pathetic. I decided to read a few threads and it's clear you thought you were going to win. WVU's program has about as much success as Bradley and CCNY. Get back to the mining and focus on your family.

giphy.gif

your poor broke fvck.... Laughing

you lost to st. john's and decided you couldn't spend the $10 anymore

I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

giphy.gif

your poor broke fvck.... Laughing

you lost to st. john's and decided you couldn't spend the $10 anymore

I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

Half our team was on the DL. I post almost exclusively on the Nova board (which I am a member of the pay board). You should be happy that Nova beating WVU was enough to bring me out of retirement from this board. Your season ended and now JW has more Elite 8s than all of WVU's history combined.

Remember that thread where you said something like, "HAHAHA Nova in the Sweet 16?? Tear up your bracket now, they always choke!!"

dumbass.

Yup. And you're still mad and pouncing on every WVU thread like a bitch in heat. Not a good look.

Like I said... see ya in the next WVU related thread.
Next WVU thread.......will that be when you guys go 15-1 in the non con and you start puffing you’re internet chest about how the big 12 is wvu’s to lose and then end up with your tail bt your legs while you watch kansas steamroll to another league title. I feel like I’ve read that thread before on repeat.

It's really tough on picking between KU and Duke. Both will give Nova a good game, but I can't help to lean towards KU fans.

They're just better. No offense, but KU don't focus on UK as much.

I am rooting for Duke to win this game and play KU.

Next WVU thread.......will that be when you guys go 15-1 in the non con and you start puffing you’re internet chest about how the big 12 is wvu’s to lose and then end up with your tail bt your legs while you watch kansas steamroll to another league title. I feel like I’ve read that thread before on repeat.

You used to be a decent poster.

Quickly falling to esteban bugatti's level.... or whatever the fvck his name is.

Can Doogie please post Villanova's results in the last 20 years versus WVU's? He loves to say how much JW and Nova chokes. Seems to me that JW has more Elite 8s in the last 13 seasons than WVU has in its illustrious history -- which includes JERRY WEST!!!

You used to be a decent poster.

Quickly falling to esteban bugatti's level.... or whatever the fvck his name is.
You brought it on yourself. You’re working every angle except humility after a tough loss. Tell me more about konate trending....seriously. Kansas fans have had nothing but praise for his shot blocking skills, but not shockingly——haveva distaste for a guy acting like a dicksmack after every play—-particularly while getting owned by a high schooler in the tourney championship. Should’ve spent more time actually playing solid defense than cekebratingbhis help side blocks.

Doogie is a classless loser. He talked sh*t all year about all he wanted was to play Nova in the sweet 16. I guess everyone learns the "be careful what you wish for" at some point in their life.

You brought it on yourself. You’re working every angle except humility after a tough loss. Tell me more about konate trending....seriously. Kansas fans have had nothing but praise for his shot blocking skills, but not shockingly——haveva distaste for a guy acting like a dicksmack after every play—-particularly while getting owned by a high schooler in the tourney championship. Should’ve spent more time actually playing solid defense than cekebratingbhis help side blocks.

How many times can you reply to me and say the exact same thing? FFS... I thought you said you were bowing out.

Move on....

How many times can you reply to me and say the exact same thing? FFS... I thought you said you were bowing out.

Move on....
My bad, I’m glad you came to terms with the truth. I couldn’t tell. Good on you. I’ll leave you be.

Doogie is a classless loser. He talked sh*t all year about all he wanted was to play Nova in the sweet 16. I guess everyone learns the "be careful what you wish for" at some point in their life.

Nova fans can't pay $10 a month to post on a message board... and u admitted it.

No wonder they can't afford their own arena.

I'd rather win the game, but this Is a solid consolation prize.

Lots of respect for WVU, I thought 'Nova was fortunate to advance.

Would like to see Huggins/Wright set up a home and home - an old BE team for 'Nova to play plus I think we'd benefit from playing the press early in the year (win or lose). We've played a few of the other old BE programs and among the ones we haven't Pitt can rot in the ACC.
How far is it from Morgantown to Philly?

Do you actually believe this stuff? No one that goes to Nova, or went to Nova, is jealous of the hicks from Morgantown.
Trying to figure out if you are a Nova fan or just a WVU hater?

Regardless I can say you have 0 testicular fortitude. Hiding in your mom's basement for the weeks before the game, only comes out after the games over. My guess is if Nova doesn't win it all you will go into hiding again until their next elite 8, maybe 12 years?

Trying to figure out if you are a Nova fan or just a WVU hater?

Regardless I can say you have 0 testicular fortitude. Hiding in your mom's basement for the weeks before the game, only comes out after the games over. My guess is if Nova doesn't win it all you will go into hiding again until their next elite 8, maybe 12 years?

I'm over on Scout on their pay boards. Coughed up the $10 to confront wvu fans who think they are an elite program and had been begging for a matchup with Nova all year. It bit them in the ass and now they have to live with themselves. You're right, I'll leave this board after one month and I'll pay $10 next March. No need to talk on this POS board during the other 11 months.

I'm over on Scout on their pay boards. Coughed up the $10 to confront wvu fans who think they are an elite program and had been begging for a matchup with Nova all year. It bit them in the ass and now they have to live with themselves. You're right, I'll leave this board after one month and I'll pay $10 next March. No need to talk on this POS board during the other 11 months.
200.gif

This board may be shitty but its our shitty board, and you aren't welcome!

tenor.gif

You wont be welcome back so save the $10.00 next time.

At the end of the day it was the same old story for West Virginia. Be the better team for most of the game only to see a combination of foul trouble, opponent adjusting to the press, and offensive ineptness lead to a final 10 minute collapse for the Mountain men. We've seen this story plenty of times before.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT