ADVERTISEMENT

Oh well I guess the secret of how good Indiana will be is out...

Going to be interesting to see how this one ages.
I agree....I am a bit more optimistic under Miller. And we did look pretty good, w/o the services of basically two starters; Green/Mcroberts.

BUT....Lets wait until we play away from home. Like this Sunday at Arkansas. We go in there and win....I'll start to get a bit more excited. I mean even though Arkansas is down, thts a tough ass place to win at.

Don't forget Hunter. They are playing without him, and by all accounts he may well be their 3rd or 4th best player.

Don't forget Hunter. They are playing without him, and by all accounts he may well be their 3rd or 4th best player.
Hunter is very good. BUT...there's a good chance he doesn't play a game. If this injury starts to linger into late Dec/early Jan, look for IU to RS him. And even if we get him back, its gonna take some time. I like what we have, and getting Hunter would be a bonus. Because with him, he really COULD take IU to a different level. But I'm not counting money we don't have.

IU is going to be good. There isn't much doubt. How good is yet to be seen. But for sure, they have the potential to be pretty good.

I agree....I am a bit more optimistic under Miller. And we did look pretty good, w/o the services of basically two starters; Green/Mcroberts.

BUT....Lets wait until we play away from home. Like this Sunday at Arkansas. We go in there and win....I'll start to get a bit more excited. I mean even though Arkansas is down, thts a tough ass place to win at.

I agree about Arkansas but I do think they are going to suck out loud this year. Hell, they weren't very good last year and they had two very good senior scoring guards which are no longer there. Their center is very good but they have almost no other skill on the team.

That said, what time is that game, I may want to watch. Even though we didn't land Romeo, I am still interested in his career (good kid, terrible parents). I would love for VU and IU to meet up in the NCAA Tourney this year.

I'm just enjoying the style of play more than anything. Guys seem to be playing with a purpose and so far have understood what Archie is trying to accomplish.

I agree about Arkansas but I do think they are going to suck out loud this year. Hell, they weren't very good last year and they had two very good senior scoring guards which are no longer there. Their center is very good but they have almost no other skill on the team.

That said, what time is that game, I may want to watch. Even though we didn't land Romeo, I am still interested in his career (good kid, terrible parents). I would love for VU and IU to meet up in the NCAA Tourney this year.

I guess you've met and interacted with his parents?

I'm just enjoying the style of play more than anything. Guys seem to be playing with a purpose and so far have understood what Archie is trying to accomplish.

I guess you've met and interacted with his parents?

This is one of the bigger message board pussy posts I've ever read.

Reactions: RipThru
Still so salty

You just sounded like a huge pussy, which has nothing to do with anything other than a poster getting his Jim jams rustled over a message board comment about a player's parents.

I haven't seen them but am looking forward to watching Langford.

You just sounded like a huge pussy, which has nothing to do with anything other than a poster getting his Jim jams rustled over a message board comment about a player's parents.

Salt for days. How big of a loser do you have to be to use the words Jim jams?

Reactions: SNU0821
You sound mad.

tenor.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
Going to be interesting to see how this one ages.

Indiana scored 96 points on a team with the 182nd ranked KenPom defense a year ago. Their starters are the only 5 players who played 20 minutes or more and they shot 4/15 from 3, but they destroyed Marquette from 2. Marquette surrendered 54% on 2 point looks last year, which ranked 304th out of 351.

Indiana scored 96 points on a team with the 182nd ranked KenPom defense a year ago. Their starters are the only 5 players who played 20 minutes or more and they shot 4/15 from 3, but they destroyed Marquette from 2. Marquette surrendered 54% on 2 point looks last year, which ranked 304th out of 351.
We get it IU's going to suck and Purdue's awesome. Nobody takes you seriously, let the season play out or go to a different board.

We get it IU's going to suck and Purdue's awesome. Nobody takes you seriously, let the season play out or go to a different board.

Huh? I didnt give a single opinion in that post. Just posted facts.

How could anything I posted be misconstrued as anything other than straight forward facts?

You should beat Arkansas by 20.

Reactions: mtsuhog85

That 182nd ranked defense gave up more than 90 pts only 3x last season,and 2 of those were in games vs NC Villanova. Oregon also scored over 90 in a losing effort in the NIT. I guess everybody can't play defensive MAC powerhouses like Ball State...

Not been a real solid week for you and your off the wall predictions. The Illinois team that you predicted would finish ahead of MSU in the B1G standings lost at home to a less than great Hoya squad, while giving up 88 points. And you're on record as saying Romeo won't be on the B1G All Freshman team,and the smart money says he may be Frosh of the week for this week.

That 182nd ranked defense gave up more than 90 pts only 3x last season,and 2 of those were in games vs NC Villanova. Oregon also scored over 90 in a losing effort in the NIT. I guess everybody can't play defensive MAC powerhouses like Ball State...

Not been a real solid week for you and your off the wall predictions. The Illinois team that you predicted would finish ahead of MSU in the B1G standings lost at home to a less than great Hoya squad, while giving up 88 points. And you're on record as saying Romeo won't be on the B1G All Freshman team,and the smart money says he may be Frosh of the week for this week.

1. Illinois was missing their best player, Trent Frazier. Adonis De La Rosa also isnt all the way healthy.

2. Ive never predicted Romeo wont make the all freshman team. I know how the media works, he could average 20 shots a game and only score 13 points per game and the media would sort by 13 points per game and throw him on there.

What did happen is, I left him off my own, made up, personal preseason B1G frosh team and people like you went nuts, trying to dictate I put him on a team that doesnt exist, like you have just now.

1. Illinois was missing their best player, Trent Frazier. Adonis De La Rosa also isnt all the way healthy.

2. Ive never predicted Romeo wont make the all freshman team. I know how the media works, he could average 20 shots a game and only score 13 points per game and the media would sort by 13 points per game and throw him on there.

What did happen is, I left him off my own, made up, personal preseason B1G frosh team and people like you went nuts, trying to dictate I put him on a team that doesnt exist, like you have just now.
What a douchebag. If Romeo was on Purdue you’d lick his nutsack.

Which means YOU don't think he will make the All-frosh team. That YOU feel he only makes All-Frosh b/c of media bias.

Yeah...I'd be looking for a way out of yet another stupid ass, far fetched prediction also...Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT