ADVERTISEMENT

Official Selection Sunday Thread

Laettner on ESPN... Never mind just some gay commercial.

He’s the perfect coach for the most insecure fan base in all of sports.
JohnCalipariWhaaaaaaatFaceReverse.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore

Okay, Kentucky got a bad draw. It's OKAY for the fans to complain. However, I really don't think it's necessary for the coach to complain. It's a moot point. Does it every year. Just gets annoying.

Jesus. Now he's pulling out the tin foil hat. Hilarious.

Newsflash...they don't owe a 5 seed any favors. And the world doesn't revolve around Kentucky basketball.

I'm glad Bill Self doesn't cry like this.

UNC fans are never gonna let down the fact that we injured Kendall Marshall. And frankly, I don't blame you guys one bit. I can take it

It was such an awful cheap shot in a game where Creighton threw a lot of cheap shots. We were arguably one of the best 2 teams in that tourney until your goons pulled a hit simply because we were better than you.

So fuk Creighton.

I, obviously, smoked thru the UNC/Creighton game of yesteryear...

I like Creighton.

Not sorry.

Still love you, Tarheels..

Reactions: tw3301
It was such an awful cheap shot in a game where Creighton threw a lot of cheap shots. We were arguably one of the best 2 teams in that tourney until your goons pulled a hit simply because we were better than you.

So fuk Creighton.

You guys still wouldn't have won it but I think everyone would have enjoyed that rematch in the championship game.

You guys still wouldn't have won it but I think everyone would have enjoyed that rematch in the championship game.

We will never know thanks to those gentlemen from Creigton.

I'm totally cool with the coach blowing up playing toughest bracket. Also, I actually like Kentucky's draw. I'd rather play a big name like Arizona than some sleeper like OSU. I think our guys will be fired up to play Ayton.

As for Virginia, I eagerly anticipate trash talking UVA against @jhmossy . Need to make that happen.

I'm shocked nobody talked about M. Foster playing his old team, KState in the first round.

By the way, think it was the Carolina Gamecock fans on this board that had the brilliant idea of posting gifs of people dancing if your team was dancin last year.

In their honor, #FeelsGoodMan to be dancin again this year

tenor.gif

UNC-Michigan rematch in the sweet 16 barring anything crazy happening

ADVERTISEMENT