ADVERTISEMENT

Official Selection Sunday Thread

You guys have a tougher draw than the top for sure. Michigan is arguably the hottest team in the country and A&M could be a tricky game if they get by Providence.

A&M has a nice front line but we dealt with Duke twice and we all know what Sparty did to us earlier in the year.

And why is St Mary's snubbed? They were ranked entering this week, and the record 28-5 was pretty good regardless of the conference tournament outcome.

Here’s all you need to know about the committee:

Only 2 people on the committee that have any basketball experience at all.

Reactions: Montana81
LOL Charles is DOGGING him for Oklahoma being in. MUCH deserved. UND was the team knocked out? LOL! Lost to BALL STATE and INDIANA with Colson, give me a break!

LOL Charles is DOGGING him for Oklahoma being in. MUCH deserved. UND was the team knocked out? LOL! Lost to BALL STATE and INDIANA with Colson, give me a break!
Yeah, they give way too much consideration for injuries if that was the case. You can't just assume a team is going to win those games they lost because someone is out.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I actually don't have a problem with Carolina as a 2 seed. A 1 seed was a bit much.

The brackets are unbalanced as always. And part of that is just...things you shouldn't account for. Talented Teams like UK and Zona that struggled early but playing to potential now...they can't discount early losses because of that.

Zona was a double conference winner though. And should have gotten the 4 in either the west or at least the mid west instead of getting shipped to Atlanta.

The SEC needs to move their damn conference tourney up a day. Or Calipari needs to start playing walk ons in the title game. Or our fans need to stop going. It's a nice little family weekend. I get it. But if you're going to that game every year you can't complain that it doesn't help our seeding when we win. The SEC won't move it because they're making money off of you.

I'm done. /Rant. Gonna go hit the bottle and hop on the PlayStation.

Reactions: GG24 and Noahtogo24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT