ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

I took this from our scout board

“of the teams that are probably in the tournament without having to win their conference tournament, Kentucky is 1-6 against teams that should be in”

Don’t shoot the messenger but my second favorite team is doing pretty good this year.

And I know that Louisville is horrible, just thought I I would fill you guys in 😀
1-7 now 😉

F'n sucks.

640px-Tumblr_n4cs4l4grQ1tyamovo2_1280%2B%2Bcopy.jpg

Oh well, that first half was pretty good.

You know it's a really bad year when your best win is against Tennessee lmao.

Reactions: Scotty00
Congrats Arkansas fans! When y’all play like that y’all are the second best team in the SEC behind Bama!
How would you know about how they played? They just ran some clock then ran a layup against you all second half.:p

How would you know about how they played? They just ran some clock then ran a layup against you all second half.:p
Well it’s kinda the same thing we did to y’all on your home floor so…

I love your spirit, Della. Moral victories matter too. ❤️
Well Kev, UK has 8 losses and UT has 4. That twice as many losses. Is that moral or not, I don’t know.

We didn’t get beat dbl digits.
Oooooh so you’re into moral victories now😂 You’re truly pathetic😂😂😂 You got beat AT HOME by this UK team that you talk shit about. Not only did you get beat at home you got beat at home by an unranked UK team missing players. Keep doing you Sissy, you make it fun for us!😂

We lost to Arkansas. Y’all lost to 12 and 12 Vandy! I know you don’t know basketball to well but surely you see the difference
It wasn't a 14 pt ass kicking at home. We still sitting much better than y'all are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT