ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

Shots weren't falling and the only thing that saved us was our play on the other end. Always good to beat Pearl. Still love what he did for Knoxville BB

Reactions: RTider77 and della
I get that Tennessee is going to get the calls because they’re at home, but holy **** he slapped him in the face!
tiniest_violin.gif

That was a foul no way around it. Auburn got f**ked😂

It was a foul. Probably wasn't called because of how much their three point shooters flop though. Also, Auburn fouled about 8 times when UT was trying to get it in so the game never should have really been in that situation. He was definitely fouled on that last shot though.

Reactions: della
Auburn has its best offensive showing of the season in sec play tonight. Looks like the gold offense didn’t show up however. Looking forward to the following Saturday when the tahd comes to auburn. I will be in attendance

We all know you will be nowhere to be found next Saturday. Cute quote though
As evidenced by the fact that you were nowhere to be found last season when auburn won the SEC. I on the other hand have been here for many ups and downs. We will look forward to you going back to your homeboard where you belong

I guarantee Auburn spanks that ass in the Nev!!
What is Nev?

Y'all got beat in a tight game. Get over it and move on. There is no one making fun of you or putting you down.

Believe he is referring to Neville arena which is the name of auburns basketball arena now after a couple paid 20 million last year for the naming rights
I thought y'all called that the jungle.

bama is the turds
You are probably aware that the bammers are our #1 enemies. I have gone back and forth with them on the CFB board for years. I hate bama, but I like a lot of their fans. We have a friendly rivalry.

You are probably aware that the bammers are our #1 enemies. I have gone back and forth with them on the CFB board for years. I hate bama, but I like a lot of their fans. We have a friendly rivalry.
They are not to be trusted.

Their fans that actually went to school there are fine. The rest for the most part suck

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Their fans that actually went to school there are fine. The rest for the most part suck
The fans that suck are the fans that think they are somehow special if their team wins. The fans that think they have earned something. They become arrogant and prideful for something they had no hand in achieving. They are simpletons and fools.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
ADVERTISEMENT