ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Not Cursed Gambling Thread***

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Alright the other one was cursed, the season was early, I was terrible in that thread and it sunk to oblivion so let’s start another. I’ve decided to switch gears and bet a lot of games smaller instead of just a few games large.

Tonight’s Slate

Texas -3 vs Texas tech
Auburn -1 @ Georgia
These are my two Favorites by far.

Also like-
Gtown -2 vs DePaul
FSU -4 vs NC State
Rhode Island -3 @ Umass
Wichita st -4 vs tulsa
Boise st -9.5 @ Wyoming
GMU -4.5 vs Lasalle
LSU -1.5 vs Arky

I’m a sucker for favorites, hopefully I can hit a few more than i miss. Anyone else making some bets tonight?

Hit a 6-team parlay last night. First bet of the season, ha.
VaTech +2
Michigan -157
BC +112
Florida -157
Oklahoma -286
Marquette -186

$13 to win $307.

I actually took a little less and cashed out at halftime of Marquette game. DK lets you cash out early if you want to take a payoff to walk away. They gave me $254 and I put $50 on Providence ML +250 (Marquette's oppt). Almost pulled it off. Still a nice little payday.

Nice man that’s awesome. I live in KY and have to run mine through an offshore bookie smdh. I wish I could get in with DK or Fanduel. Maybe someday these Baptist will wake up and realize how much $$$$ the State is losing. With gambling and Mary Jane lol.

I can’t believe fan duel lets you parlay same games. By buddy told me you could parlay the spread and the ML of the same game. If your betting the favorite you might as well do that every time. If they cover they win lol

As for tonight...
5-teamer:
FSU -190
VMI +180
UMass -109
Nicholls State -186
Texas -155
Hope and pray.

I need to start playing ML parlays. I do it in international soccer all the time. Take 5-6 -150 to -200 teams. I’m also a sucker for the round robin parlays but rarely have any luck. My bookie doesn’t have progressive parlays for some reason.

that walk away ability is pretty cool though, I usually just hedge on the live bet or something if I have a parlay alive with only one team left.

Why’s that ML parlay payout. I made a 5 teaser with the spread and 5$ paid 120$, so just curious with the MLs how big a diff it is.

plus mybookie had RI -3 @ Umass so not sure how u got umass -109? U mean +109?

Nice man that’s awesome. I live in KY and have to run mine through an offshore bookie smdh. I wish I could get in with DK or Fanduel. Maybe someday these Baptist will wake up and realize how much $$$$ the State is losing. With gambling and Mary Jane lol.

These are probably the only two reasons to live in Illinois. We don't offer much. Ha.

Why’s that ML parlay payout.

$12 to pay $250

I've been down the road of betting on lots of games straight up. Did it for years. Just a no-win proposition over the long run. Parlays aren't any better but it's less money and less stress. Ha. Saying that I'm not a game bettor. Basically quit when I started playing daily fantasy five years ago or so. Rather try to beat MIT nerds than Vegas.

Yea I feel you. I’ve just lost sooooo many parlays by 1 or 2 teams where if I would have bet them all straight up I would have won $$$.

but yea nothing sweeter than hitting a huge parlay.

I hit a 5$ 12 team progressive parlay for $1200 in college lol. Micheal Beasley was at kstate, and if the dam Drexel dragons would have covered I would have won like 5k lol.

I can’t win shit on daily fantasy CBB. So many players I’m not familiar with, I usually stack teams with players from same team, which is obv not a great strategy bc not everyone will ball.

I did decent in NFL usually just finding cheap diamond in the rough types and putting them on every team and surrounding them by diff combinations of studs lol

Reactions: 829305
Yea I feel you. I’ve just lost sooooo many parlays by 1 or 2 teams where if I would have bet them all straight up I would have won $$$.

but yea nothing sweeter than hitting a huge parlay.

I hit a 5$ 12 team progressive parlay for $1200 in college lol. Micheal Beasley was at kstate, and if the dam Drexel dragons would have covered I would have won like 5k lol.

I can’t win shit on daily fantasy CBB. So many players I’m not familiar with, I usually stack teams with players from same team, which is obv not a great strategy bc not everyone will ball.

I did decent in NFL usually just finding cheap diamond in the rough types and putting them on every team and surrounding them by diff combinations of studs lol
Yeah. I don't play CBB DFS. No way. I prefer CFB and MLB and golf.

I don’t play golf so I have no clue there, and haven’t ever dabbled in mlb much either. Usually play nfl cbb and cfb and sometime PL soccer if UCL soccer.

Reactions: 829305
As for tonight...
5-teamer:
FSU -190
VMI +180
UMass -109
Nicholls State -186
Texas -155
Hope and pray.
Why didn’t I take the points w VMI instead of the ML??? Would’ve had the first 4 if I did. Doh.

Texas and RI were my only losses, so good day although Texas was a double unit.

RI pissed on my 5 team early games parlay too smdh.

Did a lil research this morning and found a few more I like.

Mt St Mary’s -3.5 is my fave bs Merrimack who they beat by 20 yesterday.

also like
Siena -7
FGCU -4.5
St bonnie -8.5

Went back to uab and Marist today and they burned me, but bama rolled hard so not a totally devastating day, and I also hit FSU.

Me, to all the teams that could/will blow up my bets:

e6nBFRF.gif

Those teams:

tumblr_m75lax3WmF1qgple6o2_500.gif

Yea I’m still cursed and abandoned this nonsense.

If it weren’t for the Vegas gifts on the afc/nfc champ and the overs I’d probably be done for the year.

To prove it read of gamecast of tenn/miss st.

I got live bet tenn -3.5

They were up five and miss st made a “2 pt jump shot” with 2 secs left. Who shoots a 2 pt shot down 5 with 2 secs left. And if you do how do They not foul tenn in the last 2 seconds fml.

Fade Louisville from here on. I’ve been letting my fandom blind me, but we are fools gold, well not even that, we are a fraud.

If you need convincing look at Clemson and Miami’s schedule the past month. Everybody is beating them, and beating them badly (sans wake). Except Louisville.

Much like the Wisconsin game proved we are only as good as Carlik Jones plays and if you stop him we are toast. We have other talented players but for whatever reason the offense seems to be carlik jones pick and roll every possession.

I’ll be on GT tommorow, without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT