ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Who knows? Ankles are weird. They hurt so freaking bad when you turn them and from there can go either way.
Yeah, it's so hard to tell. He looked good when he got back in the game but that's before it really had time to stiffen/swell up. How it looks and feels tomorrow morning will be key. I bet he's sleeping with that foot hanging off the bed in an ice bath tonight. 😂

Who knows? Ankles are weird. They hurt so freaking bad when you turn them and from there can go either way.

While I’m sure it hurt like hell in the moment it didn’t appear to be a major turning of his ankle. I don’t think it will be too bad for him come Monday evening.

There are rumors Scheyer and Sullivan got into in after the game. Not sure how true it is though.

Blowjobs. And preferably from the one cute Duke cheerleader.
This one?
1131976926-850x560.jpeg

Someone else posted something about that. Is it too early to start disliking Scheyer more than K? 😂

Hoping it is just BS. If not, then something needs to be done about these Duke assistants and their fragile emotions. There is zero chance this is the first experience these guys have had with being losers. Get these cats some counseling.

Hoping it is just BS. If not, then something needs to be done about these Duke assistants and their fragile emotions. There is zero chance this is the first experience these guys have had with being losers. Get these cats some counseling.
Yeah, they seem to need an intervention regarding sportsmanship.

Good game, Heels. Wish we would have made some free throws in the final minute. But overall, I felt like we got outplayed the last 5 minutes of the game.

Both teams have been pretty clutch lately. I thought the FTs Williams missed were huge. I also thought thought Paulo should have taken every single shot late in that game. Dude is ridiculous.

I think overall Duke was better but UNC kind of made some plays late. Plus, the fortunate throw in under the basket was just a massive play in the game.

Good game though. Seldom do games live up to the hype and this one did.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I also thought thought Paulo should have taken every single shot late in that game. Dude is ridiculous.
This. Almost every time he touched the ball in man-to-man he basically did whatever he wanted, especially when Manek was guarding him. Then UNC finally started to double and triple him when he got too deep in the paint, but that left a lot of guys open for him to dish to. Either way they should've kept feeding him the ball to score or facilitate. Can't go away from your bell cow in crunch time.

I think they didn’t. They made it to the final 4 after all, there’s nothing to be ashamed. At the end of the day, UNC just wanted it more and played better down the stretch. Duke had the better team but the pressure caught up on them in the end.

Any other situation, I'd be celebrating a successful year making it to the FF. But being disappointed. This is beyond disappointing. Unreal. unc wanted it more and played a hell of a game. This ia going to hurt for a long time. Go to hell Carolina. Hope Kansas ass rapes you. Lol.

Congrats to the unc guys here. Fvckers.

Wendell Moore reportedly shook hands, but he’s the only player of note being reported to be in the handshake line. Kudos to him, especially if he did it while everyone else wouldn’t. Piss poor sportsmanship from the rest.
Glad he showed up after the game.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
Both teams have been pretty clutch lately. I thought the FTs Williams missed were huge. I also thought thought Paulo should have taken every single shot late in that game. Dude is ridiculous.

I think overall Duke was better but UNC kind of made some plays late. Plus, the fortunate throw in under the basket was just a massive play in the game.

Good game though. Seldom do games live up to the hype and this one did.

It really reminded me of the game Duke lost in Tallahassee. That game also featured Banchero being able to get anywhere he wanted to on the court and then in the last 5 min he just inexplicably stopped being assertive and stopped getting the ball.

Initially I thought the Roach foul in the final minute was a little generous. The view was obstructed a little bit, so I assumed I didn't see everything. Looking at it again? Yikes. Considering how much contact was allowed both ways, this foul on Roach was a little more than generous for UNC. Game could have looked completely different if we're up by 1 - and we take a shot with 35 seconds left.

Initially I thought the Roach foul in the final minute was a little generous. The view was obstructed a little bit, so I assumed I didn't see everything. Looking at it again? Yikes. Considering how much contact was allowed both ways, this foul on Roach was a little more than generous for UNC. Game could have looked completely different if we're up by 1 - and we take a shot with 35 seconds left.

Yeah that was an awful call.

Reactions: dukedevilz

What's the issue? He hits his elbow clearly as he is shooting. Stop whining. You were up like 9-2 in foul discrepancy early in the first half. They gave you the Bacot foul on Williams flop. And Bacot was the only person who even fouled out of the game. Also you used a deceptive angle when there is an angle that shows clearly the hand hitting his elbow as he shoots and causing the shot to be off.

What's the issue? He hits his elbow clearly as he is shooting.
Doesn't look to me like he ever actually touched the elbow. Looks like the hand stayed an inch or two away. Whistle might have been before that anyway though. I can't remember. Maybe they called the body contact?

The other angle shows he clearly hits his right elbow causing his arm to move while shooting. They showed the replay at the game while the announcers were busy gushing about the call being bad from the previous angle.

Edit: That is the right angle and where they show it. It's just not using a clearer picture to show the hand hits his elbow.

What's the issue? He hits his elbow clearly as he is shooting. Stop whining. You were up like 9-2 in foul discrepancy early in the first half. They gave you the Bacot foul on Williams flop. And Bacot was the only person who even fouled out of the game. Also you used a deceptive angle when there is an angle that shows clearly the hand hitting his elbow as he shoots and causing the shot to be off.

He did not clearly hit him on the elbow. It was a generous call. That's all I'm saying. Very, very minimal contact in the final minute of a game where officials allowed a lot of bodying. Doesn't mean UNC would have lost. But, it was a seesaw battle and that was a a pretty big call.

There will always be questionable calls on both sides. I get that. Duke and UNC were about even on fouls. Given that Duke outscored UNC 48-26 in the paint, you would expect them to generate more fouls than the opposition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT