ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

No doubt. I've said many times I wanted to be wrong about that dude and was. And I love it.

I think Kansas is easily the best team in college ball right now but I'll enjoy watching UNC take their shot.
Oh there will absolutely be a lot of hero ball bullsh** flailing shot attempts against Kansas as well.

The question is will those shots go in against Kansas like they did against Duke?

UNC gonna have to keep making tough shots to beat KU. Of the final 4 teams since March 1st KU forces by far the most poor quality shots while also taking the most good quality shots. KU is going to have to be ready to compete on the boards. Can’t let UNC get rebound after rebound on those misses. Have to get the missed and get out and run. Scored 81 tonight on less than 60 shot attempts and no fast-break points.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Did I die of a heart attack 15 minutes ago and this is heaven? Surreal.
boss-gatsby.gif

• Love
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Oh there will absolutely be a lot of hero ball bullsh** flailing shot attempts against Kansas as well.

The question is will those shots go in against Kansas like they did against Duke?

That is what they do though, at least Davis and Love. They take and make crazy shots. I don't think they can make enough to beat Kansas though.

Still too early to tell, imo.

Sure, but not tonight, lol.

Another game where the guy who wasn't good enough to be DPOY shut down a player from the other team and the DPOY couldn't guard his man without fouling the crap out of him and letting him surpass Tim Duncan for an ACC record.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
They have only themselves to blame though, cant make their FT at crunch time. The last time they also had a similar situation, in which RJ Barrett missed a game typing FT that could've sent it to OT with MSU. The last 2 losses for coach K's Duke teams in March Madness were brutal, but one can also say that they were supposed to be good enough to seal the win before the last minute. When you let the game get to crunch time, anything can happen.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
They have only themselves to blame though, cant make their FT at crunch time. The last time they also had a similar situation, in which RJ Barrett missed a game typing FT that could've sent it to OT with MSU. The last 2 losses for coach K's Duke teams in March Madness were brutal, but one can also say that they were supposed to be good enough to seal the win before the last minute. When you let the game get to crunch time, anything can happen.
Yeah, whichever team lost that game would've had free throws to blame. Both teams were pretty brutal down the stretch but UNC made them when it mattered most.

No doubt. I've said many times I wanted to be wrong about that dude and was. And I love it.

I think Kansas is easily the best team in college ball right now but I'll enjoy watching UNC take their shot.
They’ve played at a high level lately, but I don’t think they’re easily the best. It’ll be a tough game. Players like Love don’t go down easily. He has the heart of a champ.

I’m just glad that the game will be about KU and North Carolina and not a tribute to K.

ADVERTISEMENT