ADVERTISEMENT

***Official NCAA Tournament Friday Games Thread***

Pour one out for Mgc since he can’t make these threads anymore. No worries, hungover Jimbo has everything covered. Let’s get rocking for day two!
I love hungover @JimboBBN, almost as much as much as regular @JimboBBN. Time for a bloody marry my man. Nothing like some hair of the dog to get you back in gameday shape.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I love hungover @JimboBBN, almost as much as much as regular @JimboBBN. Time for a bloody marry my man. Nothing like some hair of the dog to get you back in gameday shape.
Love you too, boo boo
tumblr_onha0hZyul1v4nzkvo1_500.gif

Reactions: npreston
Really looking forward to the Mizzou/Florida state game. Whole slate today is better than yesterday imo.

Reactions: speedfrk
I took Providence +3
Cincinnati -13.5
Arkansas +1.5
Murray St + 10.5
That’s my early games parlay.

Texas fan here, and I'd say they've got a fair shot at an upset against Nevada.

Then again, I won't be holding my breath.

Love when there's an interesting early game, and A&M vs. Providence is exactly that. Intriguing matchup, but I think A&M wins easily.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Really looking forward to the Mizzou/Florida state game. Whole slate today is better than yesterday imo.

I don't think the first interesting game is until Ark vs Butler. A&M providence is a yawner so far.

Damn. For a first round game session? That's stupid.

NCAA has pretty well figured out that they can overcharge the holy hell out of a ticket and UK fans will pay it and fly to stupid f***ing Boise, Idaho to watch the team play. Zona fans too, but I have to imagine between spending ~500 dollars, and being blown out by Buffalo, they're not very happy with their financial decisions if they made the trip.

I think we handle MU fairly easily

Which means they will beat us by 20

Porter is a wildcard. If he was able to shake off some rust in his first game back he could be really good. He has to pass more than he did against Georgia though.

NCAA has pretty well figured out that they can overcharge the holy hell out of a ticket and UK fans will pay it and fly to stupid f***ing Boise, Idaho to watch the team play. Zona fans too, but I have to imagine between spending ~500 dollars, and being blown out by Buffalo, they're not very happy with their financial decisions if they made the trip.
There’s a lot worse places they could have sent Kentucky than the fine city of Boise.

None probably more inconvenient to get to though.

There’s a lot worse places they could have sent Kentucky than the fine city of Boise.

None probably more inconvenient to get to though.

That is an understatement to say the least.

If Kentucky can survive against the Buffalo Warriors, then at least they would get to play Virginia in Atlanta, where Kentucky always brings insane amounts of fans.

I took Texas in my money bracket. Bamba is the real deal

Yes, he is! I honestly don't know exactly how much of an upset Texas over Nevada would be. Yes, the seeding says it would be an upset, but from a practical standpoint...

But, Texas is a bit Jekyll and Hyde. Who shows up this afternoon? We'll find out, I suppose.

Virginia isn't a bad matchup for UK imo. VA isn't a high scoring team, and it is hard to score on UK's length. If UK can keep it close late then SGA and Knox can make enough plays to win.

Virginia isn't a bad matchup for UK imo. VA isn't a high scoring team, and it is hard to score on UK's length. If UK can keep it close late then SGA and Knox can make enough plays to win.

I like that their entire f***ing team doesn't shoot 40% from 3. That will be a refreshing change of pace in this tournament for UK. Good news: Davidson will have the most difficult offense to defend against. Gonna be hard to score on though. UK is gonna have to do that thing where they draw fouls and use their superior length and athleticism to score. Curious to see their pack-line defense vs UK's screen and curl action in the middle of the floor that they do so often. I definitely hope UK gets the 3 point shot going in that one. We were shooting over 45% from 3 as a team over the past 8 games before yesterday.

Haas is playing like shit.

Gotta laugh at him confused at being called for an offensive foul

"Wait a minute the BIG refs don't call this on me"

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
A&M can beat anybody when they show up. Gonna be a real interesting second round game for UNC.

Reactions: CB3UK
I had Providence. Liked what I saw from the Friars down the stretch as opposed to how Aggie was playing. Whoops

Thanks Providence for ruining my day at 1:42pm....Wichita is going to ruin my day as well

Mizzou is a weird animal. Sometimes they're super dangerous, sometimes they're fairly pedestrian. I don't know if you should be happy that MPJ is back, or not.

Agree. We are the same way. There are times we can beat most anyone and then times where it looks like we've never played the game.

Agree. We are the same way. There are times we can beat most anyone and then times where it looks like we've never played the game.

Well this is just the ultimate "nobody has a f***ing clue" game, then.

Reactions: speedfrk
Purdue didn’t shoot well but the defense took care of business against an overmatched CSUF squad.

Time to find our whether it’s Butler or Arkansas next.

ADVERTISEMENT