ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Gambling Thread***

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Two bets tonight -

Garrison Brooks OVER 18.5 points

Oral Roberts @ Missouri UNDER 148.5

Roy likes to play a big bench against overmatched competition early in the year. Hard to bet on any 20 point scorers any given game in November.

Reactions: McCloudersportLion
Ughhhhh tough start az state by 6 and the spread was 7. Wvu won by 8 spread was 12 smdh. Vegas u crafty bastards

Man I might make svp bad beat in the northern iowa / st Mary’s game

Dunno if any watched but at st Mary’s went up 2 with 1.8 seconds on a (I don’t know what to call it except blatant traveling violation smdh)

Reactions: WojoRising
Ima cards fan and I like this as well. Only concern is seton halls first game.

Unfortunately for SH Aiken just went down and it doesn’t look good.

They still have an advantage down low though.
Not exactly the hallmark of a successful gambler, but honestly I was completely unaware of their first game. In years past they seem to play up to some competition and I liked them preseason so I liked them getting six.

Cards look good, though

We were lucky to win but glad you got your cover. When Williamson got hurt I thought we would fall apart, which we almost did.

Freshmen JJ Traynor with two Huge plays down the stretch.

Ok you’ve seen my track record, well not all of it lol I’m down 3 units on the year early not gonna lie......but I like

Texas -7.5 vs davidson
Indiana -1 vs Providence

@IUfanBorden

Y’all got providence tommorow??? -1 pretty low spread. How much is Lander been playing? I think we’ve had at least made his final too along with Langford if the NCAA and apparently the fbi didn’t love bending us over.

We need more insight in this thread.

I’ll give you some for Tuesday I put in thebother threadZ. Take WKU espn if they aren’t favored outright.

@IUfanBorden

Y’all got providence tommorow??? -1 pretty low spread. How much is Lander been playing? I think we’ve had at least made his final too along with Langford if the NCAA and apparently the fbi didn’t love bending us over.

We need more insight in this thread.

I’ll give you some for Tuesday I put in thebother threadZ. Take WKU espn if they aren’t favored outright.
Lander played like 15 minutes in our opener---5 points/2 assists. He is gonna be really good. He seemed rushed a bit; hit his first shot---missed his next 4. Banked in his only "3". He see's the floor really well---explosive first step. Glad he came to IU eary, b/c of his age, IU is guaranteed to have him for 2 years.

I would absolutely stay away from this game. I feel Indiana is better. BUT---they we shot the ball(FT's and 3 ball), I wouldn't feel safe in whats basically a pick'em.

5-team parlay I had today turned into a 4 because one game pushed, but a win is a win. That one push basically cut the winnings in half though. Pushed on the Chiefs (-3), and they were murdering the Bucs most of the game (27-10 in 4th qtr). :mad: That game was originally a 3.5 spread though, so it's a good thing I bought the hook, or my parlay would've been screwed.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Man I might make svp bad beat in the northern iowa / st Mary’s game

Dunno if any watched but at st Mary’s went up 2 with 1.8 seconds on a (I don’t know what to call it except blatant traveling violation smdh)
I think the Iowa finish will make his bad beats.

Iowa had the cover at -28 as they were up 30, and dribbled out the shot clock to give Southern the ball back with less than 10 seconds left. Southern guard casually dribbled ahead as players walked off the court and then he stops and jacks a half court shot and banks it in and the Jaguars end up losing by 27 and covering..........

5-team parlay I had today turned into a 4 because one game pushed, but a win is a win. That one push basically cut the winnings in half though. Pushed on the Chiefs (-3), and they were murdering the Bucs most of the game (27-10 in 4th qtr). :mad: That game was originally a 3.5 spread though, so it's a good thing I bought the hook, or my parlay would've been screwed.

Raiders effed my parlay. They are such a confusing team.

Lesson learned

I've seen those schmucks up close and personal for too many years to ever have faith in them.

The only thing that's surprised me is how competitive they've been vs the Chiefs this year. Usually Andy makes them look foolish, even with Smith at QB.

I've got those two as well:
BC -1
UNLV +13
Kansas St. -9.5
Bama -2

BC has some work to do, down a dozen at half.
Indeed they do. Honestly have very little idea what to make of BC. UNLV looks good early *knocks on wood*

Just took the worst bad beat ever on that MNF game. Had a parlay on the Seachickens (-6.5) and the under (49.5). Seahawks up 23-9 with 12 seconds left and Wentz launches a hail mary that bounced off a receivers hands in the end zone and is snagged by another receiver, one-handed, right before it was going to hit the ground. Eagles go for 2 for some stupid ass reason and convert to lose by 6. :mad: :mad:

Just took the worst bad beat ever on that MNF game. Had a parlay on the Seachickens (-6.5) and the under (49.5). Seahawks up 23-9 with 12 seconds left and Wentz launches a hail mary that bounced off a receivers hands in the end zone and is snagged by another receiver, one-handed, right before it was going to hit the ground. Eagles go for 2 for some stupid ass reason and convert to lose by 6. :mad: :mad:

That’s just unlucky.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

RollLaugh

They literally just went for two to **** you over.

That really is baffling. Unless they had some dough on the game, of course.
I kind of see the angle. If you convert and happen to get another TD the extra point wins the game for you. If you don't convert at least you would have a chance to go for two again to tie after another TD.

Nobody does that shit though. They cut the lead to 7 and then make the decision to go for the tie or the win if they get another touchdown. :mad:

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I kind of see the angle. If you convert and happen to get another TD the extra point wins the game for you. If you don't convert at least you would have a chance to go for two again to tie after another TD.

Nobody does that shit though. They cut the lead to 7 and then make the decision to go for the tie or the win if they get another touchdown. :mad:
Nobody not named Doug apparently. I had some friends lose money on it. One is contemplating quitting betting on NFL. 😂

My worst beast was years ago when my team back doored to cover, or so I thought. Tried an onside w seconds left and the return guy took it to the house w no time left. Ha.

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT