ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what? No one in the NBA is saying that playing the center is his opportunity to make it in the NBA.

Agreed. I doubt they tell him he’s a guard as well. Osu plays him in the position he’ll have the best chance to play professionally.

Gawd…the Purdue homoboard just keeps getting worse. It’s too stupid for words at this point.

Turge actually scheduled a power 6 team. Maryland will play Florida in Brooklyn next year. Also sounds like we will be in the Bahamas tournament.

Over what?
Dude saying that college is higher form of basketball than nba (it’s not even close IMO, NBA has better athletes and schemes). I disagreed, and his first response was to get personal because he and I have different political views. He could have presented his evidence for why college is better, but instead he went on a personal attack. Our homoboard is realky bad with people bringing in politics despite our team begging to keep it out.

Reactions: jwardelt
Agreed. I doubt they tell him he’s a guard as well. Osu plays him in the position he’ll have the best chance to play professionally.
He needs to play the Draymond role to have a chance. He’s not playing that at OSU. I’m about to spend $20 on synergy just so I don’t have to keep reading you repeat fallacies.

Pretty much why we let him go. It became apparent at the end of the Adam Miller saga that MIF will never be anything other than a pain in the ass. Chin was a former coach of the MIF, and he and Irvin got into it at the end. Some of those guys just will never be happy.

I think we're going to find a guy more aligned with the Mean Street AAU team with the smorgasbord of talent they have coming in.
Welp, missed on this completely. Looks like we’re just going to hire Nick Irvin to a non-recruiting role. That’s good for the future.

He needs to play the Draymond role to have a chance. He’s not playing that at OSU. I’m about to spend $20 on synergy just so I don’t have to keep reading you repeat fallacies.

Have to admit you’re good at diversion. Now he’s miserable at Osu because he is not playing a forward position where he facilitates the offense.

Reactions: ThreeTwaunMoore
Have to admit you’re good at diversion. Now he’s miserable at Osu because he is not playing a forward position where he facilitates the offense.
Damn. You can tell you're a football school.

Did I say that he needed to facilitate the offense? Just attempt to understand the words that I type and stop trying to extrapolate. You can't grasp the simple part of it. No need to try to add meaning to what you can't grasp.

Draymond guarded multiple players and played the 3/4. That's Liddell's path. A simpleton should be able to understand that. Can you?

• Liddell guarded a post-up on 19% of the time his freshman year. Last season, he spent 44% of his possessions guarding a post-up.
  • He guarded spot-up shooters 43% of the time his freshman year. Last year, he guarded them 30% of the time.
  • He guarded a post-dominant big 32% of the time his freshman year. He guarded them 58% of the time last season.
  • He had 130 more possessions in the post on offense this season. An increase of 50% from his freshman year.
  • He spent half as much time as a cutter this past season than his freshman year.
  • He had 20% less transition opportunities.

That's called a role change. It's statistically backed by two of the highest-regarded statistic sites there are. Your feels are enough for you. Idgaf about your feels.

Last edited:

Did I say that he needed to facilitate the offense? Just attempt to understand the words that I type and stop trying to extrapolate. You can't grasp the simple part of it. No need to try to add meaning to what you can't grasp.

Draymond guarded multiple players and played the 3/4. That's Liddell's path. A simpleton should be able to understand that. Can you?

• Liddell guarded a post-up on 19% of the time his freshman year. Last season, he spent 44% of his possessions guarding a post-up.
  • He guarded spot-up shooters 43% of the time his freshman year. Last year, he guarded them 30% of the time.
  • He guarded a post-dominant big 32% of the time his freshman year. He guarded them 58% of the time last season.
  • He had 130 more possessions in the post on offense this season. An increase of 50% from his freshman year.
  • He spent half as much time as a cutter this past season than his freshman year.

That's called a role change. It's statistically backed by two of the highest-regarded statistic sites there are. Your feels are enough for you. Idgaf about your feels.
He isn’t leaving OSU though, so what’s the argument for?

Are you sure? I’ve seen a few minutes of video and a long winded non factual based rant that suggests he’s headed to Illinois.

When you can't argue in fact, make shit up. You're butthurt. Go cry in your car.

Last edited:

Lol this is all just bullshit. 20% less transition lmaoooo

Lol this is all just bullshit. 20% less transition lmaoooo
You guys really get in your feelings about this.

Less transition opportunities is a direct indication that he's playing a different role. The data is straight from synergy. If you don't like statistics, might want to try knitting out. Stats don't lie.

Last edited:

Iowa a bunch of party animals

AdorableBreakableKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Dude saying that college is higher form of basketball than nba (it’s not even close IMO, NBA has better athletes and schemes). I disagreed, and his first response was to get personal because he and I have different political views. He could have presented his evidence for why college is better, but instead he went on a personal attack. Our homoboard is realky bad with people bringing in politics despite our team begging to keep it out.

I think college basketball is better. Obviously not better players or skill, but overall I think it’s better.

You guys really get in your feelings about this.

Less transition opportunities is a direct indication that he's playing a different role. The data is straight from synergy. If you don't like statistics, might want to try knitting out. Stats don't lie.
I don’t give a fvck about any of this. It’s just funny to see guys like yourself act like you have the inside scoop on someone you’ve never talked to in your life.

Reactions: Orlando Buckeye

It’s fun when our eye test from watching him guard Kofi and Dickinson is backed up by stats.

Reactions: Jaycg15
I don’t give a fvck about any of this. It’s just funny to see guys like yourself act like you have the inside scoop on someone you’ve never talked to in your life.
You cared until your ignorant takes got exposed. You played Schroedinger’s ass hole. If you were right, you’re sitting here stroking off with OB, and if you were wrong, “I was just kidding about that”.

You cared until your ignorant takes got exposed. You played Schroedinger’s ass hole. If you were right, you’re sitting here stroking off with OB, and if you were wrong, “I was just kidding about that”.
Wtf are you talking about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT