ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your roster right now
G Both Gach
F Isaiah Ihnen
G Payton Willis
G Luke Loewe (16.2ppg at Bill and Mary)
G EJ Stephens (16.4ppg at Lafayette)
F Jamison Battle ( 17.3ppg at GW)
F Parker Fox (D2 All-American 23ppg/10rpg/3.5bpg)
G/F Sean Sutherlin (12.8ppg and 9.3rpg at NH)
F/C Treyton Thompson (Ranked #124 on 247 composite)

Reactions: Jaycg15
G Both Gach
F Isaiah Ihnen
G Payton Willis
G Luke Loewe (16.2ppg at Bill and Mary)
G EJ Stephens (16.4ppg at Lafayette)
F Jamison Battle ( 17.3ppg at GW)
F Parker Fox (D2 All-American 23ppg/10rpg/3.5bpg)
G/F Sean Sutherlin (12.8ppg and 9.3rpg at NH)
F/C Treyton Thompson (Ranked #124 on 247 composite)
All those transfers and you guys couldn’t figure out a way to get rid of Both Gach?

Frazier back for his super senior year. Very big for us.

Well, Illinois’ back court will be very solid again. A LOT depends on Kofi. Conference contender ceiling if he stays, IMO.

Congrats to Brunk. Smart to want to make the tournament in his last go around in college.

Reactions: jwardelt
Yeah brunk isn’t going to play much if at all at osu. Kyle Young will still get the majority of minutes at the 5 and I’d imagine Key will have a larger role than last year too.

Yeah brunk isn’t going to play much if at all at osu. Kyle Young will still get the majority of minutes at the 5 and I’d imagine Key will have a larger role than last year too.
IMO its more of a getting to play for Holtman---a coach he knows, a system he is familiar with--opposed to playing for a new coach, who obviously has different offensive plans that really doesn't fit Joey's appeal. Or ability. Not a bad move on his part. Wish the kid a ton of good luck. Loved his play at Indiana.

If Kofi status in I think we’re the only Big Ten team he never beat in his career.

Nebrasketball should be able to push for at least 12th place next season by adding these dudes:

Kurt Rambis, Jr:

A tiny Asian Kid:

Because they have no better option, and Liddell has made it known that he wants to not play the 5?
Key is a better option. So is Liddell and Young. It doesn’t matter what Liddell wants. If he returns, his role will be the same as it was this year. Nothing changes with that front court

Key is a better option. So is Liddell and Young. It doesn’t matter what Liddell wants. If he returns, his role will be the same as it was this year. Nothing changes with that front court
When Liddell gets his NBA feedback they are going to tell him that he is a 3 or a 4. I doubt he’s looking to play a year at the 5.

I think I'll just put this here so our resident a certain someone can comment:

the UCLA love is so ridiculous to me. Yes they had a magical run and showed that they have a very high ceiling when playing their absolute best, but the sum of that teams parts equated to a bubble team. I think they fall flat on their face next season

Reactions: MGC_07 and bMORE607
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT