ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We return 3 starters from an Elite 8 run and add the number one one recruiting class in the country.

Also, as of now we could take #8 overall Caleb Houstan out of the class entirely and still have the number one class in the country.

We return 3 starters from an Elite 8 run and add the number one one recruiting class in the country.

Also, as of now we could take #8 overall Caleb Houstan out of the class entirely and still have the number one class in the country.
Can I enjoy this for 5 gawd damn minutes before you crush my dreams and remind us that you’re a pre season top 3 team.

giphy-downsized.gif

I like your chances. Omar's strikes were far more impressive. Many MMA fighters wish they could land a back-elbow with that much precision.
Two elbows in less than a second. Impressive.

UM guys, the Monteverde/Sunrise game had Houston and Akins playing in it. I know from some of our guys that watched it they’re really excited for Akins, said he played by far the best defense of anyone out there, and got his even though Sunrise’s offense is focused around Kennedy Chandler who wasn’t great today. Made a lot of hustle plays.

Said Houston has a lot of talent and high basketball IQ, although will benefit from losing a bit of weight if he wants to be an NBA wing. I’m sure UM will get him down though

I do think he says local, but I meant more as a snapshot and either way it’s impressive.

Yeah that's the feeling most people have, unfortunately.

It's definitely impressive what he's been able to do with his first recruiting class.

Terps should be top 20 next season if Wiggins and Alyaia returns...

I figured they would be in the 20-25 range with no additions and everyone returning outside of Morsell.

Definite top 15 and banging on the door for top 10 after this morning. Torvik has them at #8 right now in his model which can be a little loose right now, but better than anything else out there.

Seems like it’s a good time to remind @bMORE607 that Turdge is still the coach. I’m sure he’ll find a way to **** things up. ;)

I figured they would be in the 20-25 range with no additions and everyone returning outside of Morsell.

Definite top 15 and banging on the door for top 10 after this morning. Torvik has them at #8 right now in his model which can be a little loose right now, but better than anything else out there.
Can you post the full list? Didn’t see it on the site.

Reactions: RutgHoops
Baylor and Gonzaga are head and shoulders above the rest. I’m so excited for the title game

Reactions: sgrooms
UM guys, the Monteverde/Sunrise game had Houston and Akins playing in it. I know from some of our guys that watched it they’re really excited for Akins, said he played by far the best defense of anyone out there, and got his even though Sunrise’s offense is focused around Kennedy Chandler who wasn’t great today. Made a lot of hustle plays.

Said Houston has a lot of talent and high basketball IQ, although will benefit from losing a bit of weight if he wants to be an NBA wing. I’m sure UM will get him down though

Love the way Akins plays D.

And a PG doesn't have to bea great shooter if you can surround them with great shooters.

What can Wisconsin people tell me about 2022 pg Seth Trimble, sounds like he may get offered and commit to um soon.

So Nunge has interest. If Gil is still out there, Illinois signing him may be the coup de grace.

Y'all still confident in Franklin?
I think it’s a coin flip. Some say yes, but the phrasing sounds like there’s less and less confidence. I think the kid wants any excuse to stay at IU, personally. I’d bet on Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT