ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
You can still listen to the games.....

Reactions: WheelerG
Must be a lot of beer drank at Purdue. You need to be drunk just to walk into West Lafayette and think "I'd like to live here for 4 years."
Easy there Mr. Champaign. Wouldn’t be puffing your chest out representing that downtrodden slum. I had to piss in a fvcking WW2 era trough underneath the bleachers in your football stadium for gods sake. Pawn shop on every corner!

The Filipino party I went to at Purdue determined that was a lie. The numbers however are significantly lower.
YeH, it’s silly to say there aren’t hot women at Purdue. There are hot women on every college campus. But demographics do make it more of a challenge for dudes at Purdue.

Easy there Mr. Champaign. Wouldn’t be puffing your chest out representing that downtrodden slum. I had to piss in a fvcking WW2 era trough underneath the bleachers in your football stadium for gods sake. Pawn shop on every corner!
That doesn't sound anything like Champaign-Urbana, unless you go into the low-income part of town which is 3 miles from campus. There are 3 pawn shops in the entire town.

You can actually find Champaign on lists of best midwestern towns to live in. You can't do that with the ass crack of a town Purdue is situated in.

That doesn't sound anything like Champaign-Urbana, unless you go into the low-income part of town which is 3 miles from campus. There are 3 pawn shops in the entire town.

You can actually find Champaign on lists of best midwestern towns to live in. You can't do that with the ass crack of a town Purdue is situated in.

Reactions: joe for prez
There's something special about the shit posting in the off season thread. Who was the poster who shit posted about the differences in IU/PU graduations?
Damn, I missed that one. I bet it was glorious.

Ah, the dated version of the same list that dropped WL off completely.

27. Illinois
>100 Purdue

That's the type of pwnage that Purdue has been bringing lately against Illinois.
1987 is my boy but you got'em there.

Frankly, no Big Ten city is a shithole...except Piscataway (New Jersey....right?) and of course Bloomingtucky (meth is a hell of a drug). Even Iowa City has some endearing qualities...if you are white.

Wes Miller is a likely choice for Carolina, but supposedly Holtmann is on their short list.

looks like theres a strong chance Eli comes back for us...great news regarding the culture Juwan is building in Ann Arbor. I think we need to hit the portal for another PG though.

Reactions: cmore79
looks like theres a strong chance Eli comes back for us...great news regarding the culture Juwan is building in Ann Arbor. I think we need to hit the portal for another PG though.
That’s huge. I mean huge huge. I like the frontcourt already but I was a bit skeptical about your back court next year. With Brooks back you guys are arguably preseason number 1.

Reactions: RichardMassive
That was the first thing I found lol. And Champaign at 27 and Carmel, Indiana (where I grew up) at 60 is laughably bad.
Champaign has had a ton of money thrown into development of late. It's not the top of the Big Ten, but it's a perfectly fine city. The food is some of the best you can get for something comparable in size.

I don’t think we do. 80 mins at the guard spots and Brooks will take 30. Need 50 minutes between Jackson, Collins and Bufkin. The good thing about Brooks potentially returning is he can play both the 1 and 2 so he can fit around those other guys perfectly.

Reactions: RichardMassive
I don’t think we do. 80 mins at the guard spots and Brooks will take 30. Need 50 minutes between Jackson, Collins and Bufkin. The good thing about Brooks potentially returning is he can play both the 1 and 2 so he can fit around those other guys perfectly.
Agree with you, but i don’t like eli at the one. His ball handling is too suspect. Think we need a transfer at the position as Frankie will be too green to rely heavily on and I don’t think zebs a point

I'm guessing we'll kick the tires. Hopefully they're not flat.

Damn IU fans, how do you stand Rabjohns playing every side of a story at the same time? Laughing

Reactions: B-Westy
Watch this Rutgers kid next year. 6'7" SG Jaden Jones. I think he comes off the bench for us. Got a jump by enrolling in the 2nd semester this year.

Franklin is or is not maybe, potentially listening. Not saying he is or isn't, but he might be, and that may or may not lead to them maybe maybe not having a chance trying to get him to return.
“Some of these things 51/49 52/48. The chatter suggests ... (maybe)! Franklin is leaning toward staying. Now I could be entirely wrong, but the chatter suggests he may stay.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT