ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Frazier isn’t coming back. But we MAY have already found his replacement. Giorgi has a good chance to go home and not come back. He hasnt seen
his family in a couple of years and will try to play professionally overseas and be closer to them. He will graduate this spring so I wish him well. Im pretty sure we will still lose a couple of more to transfers. Mid major players.
Are you referring to Franklin when talking about Frazier’s replacement?

Well, might as well scoop up every Minnesota kid in the transfer market. We have plenty of playing time available!!!

Are you referring to Franklin when talking about Frazier’s replacement?
Ive heard he has contacted the staff and is interested. Many times the player goes back to his original team after they hire a coach though.

I saw that OSU landed jamari wheeler. That’s a really good pickup and one that I was hoping Michigan could get in on

does anybody have a link to the top transfers available?

Don't forget Hedstrom! Don't you dare forget him.
giphy.gif

Haven’t seen that yet. The only rumor I saw was about him going to Louisville.
Yeah, who knows. Nothing shocks me anymore. We had a 5 star C locked up last week until ASU hired his AAU coach as an assistant out of the blue. Recruiting....

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Maybe just back off and let us have one nice thing... k thanks.
You have championship trophies. No.

Anyway, he has other suitors and he’s indicated that he’s unlikely to return. Just be happy you may get the opportunity to see how a competent coach would use him.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Curbelo-Franklin-Miller would be a very nice back court. The kind I like - a PG, a combo, and a true off-ball type.

We'll have that next year. Hepburn, Bowman, Davis. Probably take some lumps as they're all young but I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do. Haven't been this excited about our backcourt for a few years now.

We'll have that next year. Hepburn, Bowman, Davis. Probably take some lumps as they're all young but I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do. Haven't been this excited about our backcourt for a few years now.
I have not been excited looking at Iowa’s backcourt since Peter Jok and Devyn Marble were there. Just a bunch of not athletic no defense shooters

Reactions: jwardelt
I have not been excited looking at Iowa’s backcourt since Peter Jok and Devyn Marble were there. Just a bunch of not athletic no defense shooters

We'll have 4 guys (if you include the other Davis bro. Could be a spot up 3 guy eventually) that wouldn't qualify for Iowa's backcourt. It's been awhile.

tenor.gif

• Angry
Reactions: johnboiler123
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT