ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the frosh to soph leap is to be considered, than Ivey, Newman, Edey, and Gillis for Purdue has to get the bump too right? Purdue was one of the youngest teams in the nation last year.

I said I have Purdue in the top tier.

OSU is not top tier. If they had Washington still then yea, but they don’t.

OSU is loaded in my opinion. I also low key think Indiana is loaded as well. I've gone out on a limb for both teams. We will see if I'm right about them both.

Not seeing what you are seeing, but okay.

Kyle Young
EJ Liddell
Justice Sueing
Ahrens/ Branham
Meechie Johnson

Zed Key
Cedric Russell

That roster is going to score some points for sure and be a hard cover. Seems like Holtmann is typically a solid defensive coach as well.

Kyle Young
EJ Liddell
Justice Sueing
Ahrens/ Branham
Meechie Johnson

Zed Key
Cedric Russell

That roster is going to score some points for sure and be a hard cover. Seems like Holtmann is typically a solid defensive coach as well.
Of those players, only Liddell and Sueing are big scoring threats. Ahrens is a shooter that doesn’t do anything else.

Of those players, only Liddell and Sueing are big scoring threats. Ahrens is a shooter that doesn’t do anything else.
Literally all Ahrens does is shoot. Nothing else. I dont think hes a great player by any means but every team needs shooting. That should provide space for the offense.

Literally all Ahrens does is shoot. Nothing else. I dont think hes a great player by any means but every team needs shooting. That should provide space for the offense.
That’s what I said. He’s only affective if he’s making 3s and he’s really bad defensively. OSU is a 4-6 team imo.

I dont think Dickinson, Kofi, Edey, Williams, TJD, etc are good to switch onto guards a bunch but you still need big guys to change shots at the rim and rebound. Its just a tradeoff most coaches make.

Kofi and Dickinson run the floor better which give them more defensive value in transition.

Really? Lol. That seems like a stretch. The only team in the higher group of the league who has a center who can switch onto guards and survive is Ohio State with Kyle Young, and even he isn't very good at it.

Really? Lol. That seems like a stretch. The only team in the higher group of the league who has a center who can switch onto guards and survive is Ohio State with Kyle Young, and even he isn't very good at it.
Liddell guarded 5’s more than Young did last year.

Shit posting here is like seasons in the Midwest. This is late shit post season, we still have more to go.

Reactions: MGC_07
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT