ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Man MSU getting some ridiculous calls so far in this game. Has ruined what has otherwise been a good game.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Reactions: JRMSU
God damn...I've been away for 3 days and I'm already 56 pages behind....wtf? We're a bunch of degenerates here!

**I'm going to warn everyone now....don't waste your time by reading this long ass post! I'm sick (just so were clear gill....in no way am I saying that my sickness is any worse than the homeless guy who you caught coughing this morning right before you were able to get your tires to splash the cold and dirty water on him from the street gutter!)****

Anyways, please just let me know if I missed something .....

Purdue fans and IU fans....still don't get along and have argued about EVERYTHING

@pig1960 still hasn't grasped how the whole "drop the mic " thing works

Half the IU fans were screaming about how bad the team is, Archie sucks, players sucks during the NW game

The other half of IU fans were talking about how crazy and irrational they were for saying all of the negative things because it's only year 2

Purdue fans were laughing at both groups of IU fans because they both are probably being irrational

Same Purdue fans that were laughing at IU fans for being irrational were deep down starting to believe that this was finally going to be the year they were going to make the final 4. (you know you thought about it)

One Purdue fan might have secretly checked out how much final 4 tickets went for last year.

@bMORE607 made 84 posts.... of which 81 of those posts he either cursed someone, or called them a ******. Of those 81 posts he completed both of those tasks in 47 of them. (The 3 posts where he didn't curse anyone out, or call them a ****** were all just memes with no words. Of course, 2 of those memes were a picture of someone flipping someone off....so not sure how to count those?)

@IUfanBorden used the phrase "water will eventually find its level " 37 times while arguing about how Romeo's shooting struggles will eventually even out.

@CardinalBoiler is privately becoming rustled because there seriously isn't any award for being the most level headed Purdue fan! However, he quickly remembers that it just might not be time yet to hand out the forum awards, so he realizes he has to keep up this bullshit routine of acting like he agrees sometimes with the dipshit IU fans. (He walks away from the computer mumbling about how he cant believe any of those idiot fcking ***gts from IU actually believe their trajectory is better than Purdue's right now. He just keeps repeating "don't those dumbasses realize that they almost lost more games last year then they won". As he's sitting down to type a response to @SNU0821 about how he does agree with snu.....IU is on a higher trajectory right now over Purdue. And how you can't blame Archie for losing 15 games last year...hell he did a great job to win more games then he lost last year. Not many coaches could have done as well as he did so far.

The other 2 or 3 top notch Purdue fans here...I seriously tried to think of everyone's name, but unfortunately every Purdue fan around here thought that they were being a creative genius by putting the word boiler in their screen name. Its impossible to be able to tell most of you fckers apart!

@hailtoyourvictor will create an argument with 5 separate people, but when they snap back...he will somehow twist it in a way where the person walks away feeling bad that they overreacted to someone as thoughtful as Hail is.

MSU fans will have started to get a bigger head on themselves about anytime someone says any other team is tops in the league right now.

Gil ended up saying something so offensive that it makes you wonder why you got so worked up when he took a shit on the kid who gave his final moments on this earth to help others who didn't have the fortune to be in the public spotlight. (This one honestly still floors me! I'm just waiting to hear him say that the KKK was just misunderstood....or that slavery was fine until a small handful of people took it to far and started beating those black folks more then 3 times a day....or that if she didn't want to be fcked by that random guy she just passed...she shouldn't have dressed sexy....what's bad is that I can honestly picture you saying all of these things! I thought everyone was blowing you out of proportion....but the 1st thing you proceed to do is to talk shit about a 19 yr old kid who just had put his dignity in the backseat and allowed the whole world to see the struggles of what the final months look like when a person dies from the worst illness known to man!

Oh yeah, also I'm guessing everyone continued to make fun of Iowa simply because it's fun to see gil get worked up?

Sorry for such a ridiculously long post...but I'm stuck in this bed until at least tomorrow, so I'm definitely bored enough to write a bad book! When I saw how many pages I had missed, it made me start to think about the things I know are probably on those 50+ pages.

Please fvcking KYS

***git

This is the offseason thread you jack ass

God damn...I've been away for 3 days and I'm already 56 pages behind....wtf? We're a bunch of degenerates here!

**I'm going to warn everyone now....don't waste your time by reading this long ass post! I'm sick (just so were clear gill....in no way am I saying that my sickness is any worse than the homeless guy who you caught coughing this morning right before you were able to get your tires to splash the cold and dirty water on him from the street gutter!)****

Anyways, please just let me know if I missed something .....

Purdue fans and IU fans....still don't get along and have argued about EVERYTHING

@pig1960 still hasn't grasped how the whole "drop the mic " thing works

Half the IU fans were screaming about how bad the team is, Archie sucks, players sucks during the NW game

The other half of IU fans were talking about how crazy and irrational they were for saying all of the negative things because it's only year 2

Purdue fans were laughing at both groups of IU fans because they both are probably being irrational

Same Purdue fans that were laughing at IU fans for being irrational were deep down starting to believe that this was finally going to be the year they were going to make the final 4. (you know you thought about it)

One Purdue fan might have secretly checked out how much final 4 tickets went for last year.

@bMORE607 made 84 posts.... of which 81 of those posts he either cursed someone, or called them a ******. Of those 81 posts he completed both of those tasks in 47 of them. (The 3 posts where he didn't curse anyone out, or call them a ****** were all just memes with no words. Of course, 2 of those memes were a picture of someone flipping someone off....so not sure how to count those?)

@IUfanBorden used the phrase "water will eventually find its level " 37 times while arguing about how Romeo's shooting struggles will eventually even out.

@CardinalBoiler is privately becoming rustled because there seriously isn't any award for being the most level headed Purdue fan! However, he quickly remembers that it just might not be time yet to hand out the forum awards, so he realizes he has to keep up this bullshit routine of acting like he agrees sometimes with the dipshit IU fans. (He walks away from the computer mumbling about how he cant believe any of those idiot fcking ***gts from IU actually believe their trajectory is better than Purdue's right now. He just keeps repeating "don't those dumbasses realize that they almost lost more games last year then they won". As he's sitting down to type a response to @SNU0821 about how he does agree with snu.....IU is on a higher trajectory right now over Purdue. And how you can't blame Archie for losing 15 games last year...hell he did a great job to win more games then he lost last year. Not many coaches could have done as well as he did so far.

The other 2 or 3 top notch Purdue fans here...I seriously tried to think of everyone's name, but unfortunately every Purdue fan around here thought that they were being a creative genius by putting the word boiler in their screen name. Its impossible to be able to tell most of you fckers apart!

@hailtoyourvictor will create an argument with 5 separate people, but when they snap back...he will somehow twist it in a way where the person walks away feeling bad that they overreacted to someone as thoughtful as Hail is.

MSU fans will have started to get a bigger head on themselves about anytime someone says any other team is tops in the league right now.

Gil ended up saying something so offensive that it makes you wonder why you got so worked up when he took a shit on the kid who gave his final moments on this earth to help others who didn't have the fortune to be in the public spotlight. (This one honestly still floors me! I'm just waiting to hear him say that the KKK was just misunderstood....or that slavery was fine until a small handful of people took it to far and started beating those black folks more then 3 times a day....or that if she didn't want to be fcked by that random guy she just passed...she shouldn't have dressed sexy....what's bad is that I can honestly picture you saying all of these things! I thought everyone was blowing you out of proportion....but the 1st thing you proceed to do is to talk shit about a 19 yr old kid who just had put his dignity in the backseat and allowed the whole world to see the struggles of what the final months look like when a person dies from the worst illness known to man!

Oh yeah, also I'm guessing everyone continued to make fun of Iowa simply because it's fun to see gil get worked up?

Sorry for such a ridiculously long post...but I'm stuck in this bed until at least tomorrow, so I'm definitely bored enough to write a bad book! When I saw how many pages I had missed, it made me start to think about the things I know are probably on those 50+ pages.
That part about hail was ridiculously accurate

Look, I love to rib the B1G, but if Purdue finishes top 3 this coming season, I'll be forever impressed.

The b1g looks to have some real talent this season.
Nebraska
Michigan
Maryland
Indiana
Michigan State
Wisky
Minnesota
Iowa

Ohio State with some young talent, and Penn State …. will still win some.
Top 6 would be respectable for sure.
Ah c’mon @KisteK - I thought we already had your lasting admiration.

Reactions: KisteK
Lol I deleted it here so it didn't start up this thread again. Still have no clue how i managed to make it over to the offseason thread.
Hahaha. Just now seeing that post in someone else's quote above and I'm not sure whether to be insulted or appreciative of that assessment. So.... thanks?

WTF is this? I was really enjoying every fanbase on this board abusing the douchy IU fan who evidently blows his "friend" for access to his GBI membership.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Every fan base on this board did that? That’s not remotely true.

I really like Fargo. Season 3 was probably my least favorite but still good stuff. The Coen's are involved, weird has to be expected.

I just finished season 3 and I liked it quite a bit. Then I read some of the commentary from fuggin morons and they’re people that think the Varga dude is based on a real person or that this is what private equity companies do.

Not loosely based as a metaphor but a guy out there that buys up little companies, levers em up and then literally kills everyone.

People are so fuggin dumb it’s scary. The show was entertaining as shit and great but people watch the show and then think...ah that’s how these private equity guys make so much money. They just kill people and take their companies.

Cassius is an excellent offensive player, but equally bad defensively. If he was merely average defensive, then he is close to top 5 overall.

He is the complete opposite of Zavier. As a point, Z is dominate defensively. He was the catalyst in Michigan having a top 5 defensive unit. On the other hand, bad on offense.

Point being is I see those two as being close in the totality they bring to their teams. Top 25 players in the conference, but not top 10.
@Gumbo02 still believe Cassius Winston isn’t a top 10 player in the conference?

ADVERTISEMENT