ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shame in losing to Bert. Just can’t lose like that
Like I said I’ve cared less and less about football lately. It was time for a change. Surprised they did it mid season but glad they did.

Like I said I’ve cared less and less about football lately. It was time for a change. Surprised they did it mid season but glad they did.
As long as you guys can get someone who can hold onto the recruits you have, it’s smart.

If not, it’ll look real bad…

As long as you guys can get someone who can hold onto the recruits you have, it’s smart.

If not, it’ll look real bad…
I’m sure we’ll be fine if we can’t hold on to all the 2 and low 3 star recruits.

I would be surprised if Jimmy isn’t the head coach after the season.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
Let’s be honest. It’s 1.5 teams and a bunch of mediocrity.
There's a possibility of 2 B1G East teams making the playoffs. Outside of the top 3 teams the East is very meh and the other 4 teams can easily lose to any of the teams in the West. I'm not sure how anybody could deny that the East is always tougher because of tOSU, UM, and the Pedos.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
There's a possibility of 2 B1G East teams making the playoffs. Outside of the top 3 teams the East is very meh and the other 4 teams can easily lose to any of the teams in the West. I'm not sure how anybody could deny that the East is always tougher because of tOSU, UM, and the Pedos.
Outside of UM, PSU and OSU---occasionally MSU, the rest of the East is the West. Although your Terps seem headed in a very good direction. With Wisconsin in their spiral, the west is 100% dog shit.

If Clemson and USC both get upset before conference title games, 2 teams from the East is certainly a possibility.

I came one inch from beating a Hoosier basketball player in 2019.
giphy.gif

If Clemson and USC both get upset before conference title games, 2 teams from the East is certainly a possibility.
Could happen....USC that is.

USC still has games @ #11 Utah, and @ #18 UCLA. Not that sold on the Trojans.

Clemson ain't losing.

Could happen....USC that is.

USC still has games @ #11 Utah, and @ #18 UCLA. Not that sold on the Trojans.

Clemson ain't losing.
Clemson has a 3 week stretch of Florida St, #22 Syracuse, and Notre Dame.

If it doesn’t happen there it’s very very unlikely they lose.

Clemson has a 3 week stretch of Florida St, #22 Syracuse, and Notre Dame.

If it doesn’t happen there it’s very very unlikely they lose.
@ FSU is the only question of the 3----Highly unlikely they lose at home to Cuse or ND.

Yep, the 1.5 teams are in the East. The other 12 teams are mediocre to good at best.

I’m envious of the Purdue and Indiana shit talking. It must be nice that everyone from your rivals fanbase doesn’t disappear when they suck.

Yep, the 1.5 teams are in the East. The other 12 teams are mediocre to good at best.
The east currently has 3 teams in the Top 10:

#3 OSU
#4 Michigan
#10- Penn State

Another just outside the Top 25---Maryland(31).

The east currently has 3 teams in the Top 10:

#3 OSU
#4 Michigan
#10- Penn State

Another just outside the Top 25---Maryland(31).
It was a reference to the year over year performance. Michigan and Penn St haven't been legitimate perennial contenders as of late.

It was a reference to the year over year performance. Michigan and Penn St haven't been legitimate perennial contenders as of late.

If Michigan is a half football team does that make Illinois a half basketball team? Michigan football has been just as good as Illinois basketball “as of late”.

I don’t think either are “.5”, fwiw. Just an odd take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT