ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one....Really,really solid. Good shit. I mean, to think you had like 3 hours to respond, and this is what you came up with?

JFC, bro.

Edit----LOL. Just realized you used the statement, "huge accomplishment", to reference a win over Illinois football. 🤣 🤣 🤣 ....

CMb.gif
It isn’t a huge accomplishment, that was the joke… alongside your football team

It isn’t a huge accomplishment, that was the joke… alongside your football team
23-20, bro. If IU is a joke, whats that say about Illinois? Congrats on being in the handicap division of the B10... 🤣 🤣

23-20, bro. If IU is a joke, whats that say about Illinois? Congrats on being in the handicap division of the B10... 🤣 🤣
I think the last several weeks have shown that was a fluky win for you guys. And it’s pretty ironic to make fun of the West after losing by 14 points to the worst team in said division.

That we are better than you, especially when refs call obvious touchdowns.

The refs feel bad for you and don’t think you can win in conference without their help. It’s pretty sad

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
We really gave up 48 to the fvcking Seahawks. Geno Smith look like Jesus Christ himself.

We really gave up 48 to the fvcking Seahawks. Geno Smith look like Jesus Christ himself.
You’ll have to wait a few weeks, but I promise you the bears will make the Lions defense look good. So you can take a small amount of solace in that.

Bazelak for IU with a QB rating of 22.7------Is that even fuking possible? Holy, shit. Has to be a record.

Still a little odd to fire him. I get losing to Illinois that bad at home is fireable in itself but he's had some good teams and they haven't been that terrible. Is Beilema getting his job back?

Still a little odd to fire him. I get losing to Illinois that bad at home is fireable in itself but he's had some good teams and they haven't been that terrible. Is Beilema getting his job back?
While I'm aware of the danger of Nebraska'ing, i.e., firing ok coaches and hiring worse ones, I think CPC had been getting stale.

I was ready for a new head coach, but I was still surprised Big Mac fired him today.

Well, I was ready for a regime change.
Dude won 6 of 7 Bowl games....Played in 3 Big10 Championship games. Came very close to mking the CFP in 2017(13 wins---most in school history---only loss was to OSU, 27-21 in BCG). I mean he's 14 points shy of having two Big10 titles...67-32.

Really surprised by this.

Dude won 6 of 7 Bowl games....Played in 3 Big10 Championship games. Came very close to mking the CFP in 2017(13 wins---most in school history---only loss was to OSU, 27-21 in BCG). I mean he's 14 points shy of having two Big10 titles...67-32.

Really surprised by this.
He hasn't been good lately.

off the field, he's not engaging the fans or the boosters. I suspect that's another reason he's fired, once he's not winning 10 games a season.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

He drove that program into obscurity and turned them into a loser.

Reactions: WheelerG
Beilema is staying at the blueblood he’s at currently.

Reactions: RichieRebel
#DivsionPrideisprettydumb
Sure there buddy....If Purdue were in the East, having to play OSU, Michigan, PSU, MSU, every year, you'd say the same shit. Fact is, the West is terrible. Illinois probably the best team in the West, and they lost to Indiana....

Being the West is a huge advantage. Doesn't matter, whoever wins that division will be one of UM's, PSU or OSU's biatch n the championship game.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT