ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is MD this good? UM overrated? Both? I didn't expect this to be a one possession game at this juncture. Pretty impressed with MD---especially on offense.

Note: I had the MD game marked as a toss up for IU----Nope.

Tried to tell folk on the homeboard..... 🤣 🤣 ...

WKU very well could be IU's last win. We beat three "meh" teams. Cincy is a different animal. To much speed....Waaaaaay to much.

Tried to tell folk on the homeboard..... 🤣 🤣 ...

WKU very well could be IU's last win. We beat three "meh" teams. Cincy is a different animal. To much speed....Waaaaaay to much.
Agree. Indiana was as bad of a loss as Illinois will have in its schedule.

sorry to break the news brother----but ya'll aint that good, either. Fortunate for you dudes, you play in the West.....So there's a chance.

sorry to break the news brother----but ya'll aint that good, either. Fortunate for you dudes, you play in the West.....So there's a chance.
We’re not good, but we dominated that game and pissed down our leg. We very possibly make a bowl nonetheless.

We’re not good, but we dominated that game and pissed down our leg. We very possibly make a bowl nonetheless.
agree---and agree. i still dont feel youre that much better, tbh....And very likely to make a bowl, IU on the other hand? Nope. Terribly coached. Play calling is horrendous...we constantly make hs mistakes...add to that we still have to play michigan, psu, osu and msu.....Yikes.

4-8 is my guess----maybe 5-7. Wins over Purdue at home, and at Nebby. Maybe.

Reactions: Jaycg15
agree---and agree. i still dont feel youre that much better, tbh....And very likely to make a bowl, IU on the other hand? Nope. Terribly coached. Play calling is horrendous...we constantly make hs mistakes...add to that we still have to play michigan, psu, osu and msu.....Yikes.

4-8 is my guess----maybe 5-7. Wins over Purdue at home, and at Nebby. Maybe.
I expect Illinois to compete with Iowa and Minnesota in the next three weeks. I don’t think that one game was a great example. Definitely a step forward year, but we will see.

Surprised Indiana has fallen off so much.

Reactions: RichieRebel
giphy.gif

No starting QB or starting RB tonight. Hope we survive the FAU juggernaut!

He’s got that Michigan degree to fall back on though, so this insult rings hollow
I actually started a thread on tMB about how Minny was gonna smash us. Hail spent an entire bball off-season brow beating anyone who suggested Michigan might not run away with the conference and they ended up finishing like ninth. His infatuation with MSU is really bizarre.

Anyway, congrats to the Minny fans ITT. Hope you guys make it to Indy and give tOSU a run for their money.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
He's not, but some people think it's the end of the world since he's from here and his dad played for the Gophers.
Please don’t kill us too bad next week. Doesn’t sound good for O’Connell to play unfortunately.

I actually started a thread on tMB about how Minny was gonna smash us. Hail spent an entire bball off-season brow beating anyone who suggested Michigan might not run away with the conference and they ended up finishing like ninth. His infatuation with MSU is really bizarre.

Anyway, congrats to the Minny fans ITT. Hope you guys make it to Indy and give tOSU a run for their money.

No faith in Mel Tucker?

You have/had plenty of opportunity for a worse loss with that schedule.
Dominated? It was literally a one score game the entire game. This whole when your teams have been absolutely shit for so long you start manipulating yourself about how good mediocrity is is an amazing phenomenon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT