Status
Not open for further replies.
If God loves me.
Bye-bye TJ Power then.
2Vmq.gif

On second thought, can definitely envision this guy poking a few eyeballs:
5CECA76D-C9CA-4889-A427-E8DACD149E46.jpeg

Congrats, Iowa.

Looking like B1G media deal is going to be a monster. Master stroke by Warren. SEC screwed themselves by going exclusive with ESPN for 10 yrs (SEC didn’t learn sht from the dumb ACC) and losing competive leverage while the B1G will follow the NFL model. This is a no doubt huge strategic win for the B1G.

Reactions: Ingersol
BTW, if you have a freshman who is on neither the 15 impact freshman nor the 10 under the radar freshman, they must suck. That has to be 80% of the incoming freshman making up those lists.

Reactions: MGC_07
Thought guys ITT might be interested in this, wrt B1G's upcoming media rights deal.
That’s good to know but it’ll still be interesting how this shakes out. Obviously this is all subject to change, but FS1 probably has too many midweek big east games to pick up the overflow week day big ten games. I wonder if they just start using the big ten alternate stations more often.

BTW, if you have a freshman who is on neither the 15 impact freshman nor the 10 under the radar freshman, they must suck. That has to be 80% of the incoming freshman making up those lists.
The list is so ****ing stupid. Pharrel Payne is going to play 25 minutes a game with the injuries to Ihnen and Fox. He was still going to be part of the rotation even if they were playing.

He's already a big kid at 6'9 230lbs with very good lower body strength. I doubt any of the evaluator's saw him play live since he didn't play on a shoe circuit in aau plus the pandemic. If he weren't hurt the first ten games of last season, he very likely would have been MN Mr. Basketball. He was putting up 30 point double-doubles, with ease, towards the end of the season.

Braeden Carrington and Jaden Henley are both going to be in the rotation as well, playing at least 10 minutes a game or more. Rothstein can go blow a goat.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
Forgot to add that Ta'lon Cooper, first team All-OVC and top ten in assists in the entire country, isn't a top 20 transfer in the B1G? C'mon Rothstein.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
I’m just happy I don’t have to flip to ESPN News because lacrosse ran over.
I’m not super confident the big ten network / FS1 are going to have a better workaround. It’ll likely be going to the Fox Sports app instead of another cable channel.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Nothing better than home boarders and main boarders dropping by because they got a recruit only to disappear until the next one.
Not a fan of Purdue/Indiana arguments. This thread is pretty solid during the season but struggles for content mid summer.

Anyway, 3rd ranked recruiting class. Suggit.

^ Conversation needed?? How many Big Ten arenas have y’all been to? I want to hit more this year:

- Illinois
- Iowa
- Northwestern

Not a B1G arena, but I’ve also been to the BTT at the United Center.

Reactions: RichieRebel
Not a fan of Purdue/Indiana arguments. This thread is pretty solid during the season but struggles for content mid summer.

Anyway, 3rd ranked recruiting class. Suggit.
Booker here for one season. Better make the most of it.

Rest of them are meh.

Rest of them are meh.
What exactly do you define as “meh” recruits? Because if we’re talking rankings wise, I think by you’re own definition Illinois has gotten quite a few “meh” recruits over the past few classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT