ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most likely to bust out of the first rounders in the Big Ten?

segundo-sol-novela.gif

One game into summer league, LMAO.
Doesn’t mean he’s not the most likely bust of the big ten first rounders. Volume scorers with moderate efficiency in college typically fit that profile.

Ya'll ****ers need to start posting more...I'm having my surgery Thursday----so come Friday , I'm gonna laid up, and home a lot....

So pick it up muther****ers...

Reactions: WheelerG and MGC_07
JTFC, are you serious? He feels like Brian Cardinal at this point.
I think people are just adding him to that geo baker class, but he’s at least 3 years younger than him and he might be 4 years. He’s a true senior right now (without the extra Covid year)

Edit: this was apparently fake news because he’s only two years younger than baker. I overcorrected, sue me

Last edited:
Reactions: jwardelt
Never knew they gave the patient pain meds BEFORE the procedure....medicine really has gone over the top with doling out pills, eh?
Hell, I'm still at home, bro.....Got my own shit. 😁 ...Hate that those ****ers changed my surgery from 12 to 8.....Gotta be at the hospital at 6 fukin AM....Sheesh.

Reactions: WheelerG
He was getting some attention but offers only from Liberty and ISU. Kind of an early commitment in these days. See if it sticks and how he develops.
My guess is some programs were waiting to see if he’d grow a bit more before offering? Definitely would be intriguing if he ended up in the 6’6/6’7 range.

My guess is some programs were waiting to see if he’d grow a bit more before offering? Definitely would be intriguing if he ended up in the 6’6/6’7 range.
Possibly, I can just imagine the talk if IU took a guy who's only two offers were Liberty and Indiana State.

Reactions: boiler1987
Possibly, I can just imagine the talk if IU took a guy who's only two offers were Liberty and Indiana State.

Thats a fair point. I wouldn’t have been surprised if he would’ve received more high major offers if he had waited tbh. But I think Painter’s track record with similar players (Cline, Mathias, Stefanovich) speaks for itself. Of those 3, they barely had any P5 offers and all turned into really good players for Purdue.

@IUfanBorden you ref any of Jack Benter’s games? He just committed to Purdue tonight.
Yes. Sorry so late replaying. HAd heart ablation yesterday.

He is very good, and I think IU will regret not getting this kid. I do care who offered him. He can play. Flat out can shoot it....very athletic....and he's just a junior. I worked plenty of his games....I said a LONG time ago, Indiana needed to get in on this kid. Sucks to hear he committed to you guys---He'llbe a thorn in IU's side for many years.

Reactions: MGC_07
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT