ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borden's been on shatposting mode for the past couple weeks.
He probably just feels like arguing with anyone over anything right now.
I have been a shit pile for a few weeks now.....Guess I needed some venting. Going through some things...So kind of moody, I reck. Although the loop recorder they implanted in my heart, did pick up the issue with my heart, and I'm scheduled for a SVT cardiac ablation next Thursday...

I have been a shit pile for a few weeks now.....Guess I needed some venting. Going through some things...So kind of moody, I reck. Although the loop recorder they implanted in my heart, did pick up the issue with my heart, and I'm scheduled for a SVT cardiac ablation next Thursday...
Explain it to me like I'm 5.

Damn hope you get your broken heart fixed, homie.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Explain it to me like I'm 5.
I have an extra pathway in my heart that causes it to go into very irregualr rhythms. The rhytms I was having was called SVT, or super ventraculiar tachycardia....To fix this, they will insert a catheter through my artery in my leg, up into my heart. They will then choose one of the folowing ways to ablate the area causing the irregular rhythm:
Cryoablation(extreme cold)
Radiofrequency energy(Heat)
Laser

They will then create small scars in the heart to block irregualr rhythms...About a 3 hour or so procedure...

I have an extra pathway in my heart that causes it to go into very irregualr rhythms. The rhytms I was having was called SVT, or super ventraculiar tachycardia....To fix this, they will insert a catheter through my artery in my leg, up into my heart. They will then choose one of the folowing ways to ablate the area causing the irregular rhythm:
Laser

They will then create small scars in the heart to block irregualr rhythms...About a 3 hour or so procedure...
Damn. Good luck with that!

Damn. Good luck with that!
Sounds worse that what it is----still, somewhat of a "serious" procedure. After all, they are running a wire/tube, up thorugh your groin, into your heart, and burning scars into your heart....

So, I mean, yeah.......

See, **** you----Now ya got me scared. Fukin , dick....

Laser

My mom had Cardiac Ablation to help her with A-Fib. She had to get Cardioversion first, which is where they put you out and try to shock the heart back into a regular rythym, but that rarely works long term. The ablation is alot more effective and it has greatly reduced any irregular rythym that she was experiencing.

Good luck with the procedure.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
My mom had Cardiac Ablation to help her with A-Fib. She had to get Cardioversion first, which is where they put you out and try to shock the heart back into a regular rythym, but that rarely works long term. The ablation is alot more effective and it has greatly reduced any irregular rythym that she was experiencing.

Good luck with the procedure.
They never tried cardioverson...Just medication. Inserted a loop recorder about 2 months ago, or so, and last Friday I had a really bad episode; HR was at 190-220 for 15 minutes...Made me pass out. Was admitted to hospital, ran some test, BUT never would have caught it if I didn't have loop recorder in; by the time I go to the hospital, heart at slowed down to around 120.

My EP doc has told me that this procedure is about 95% effective.

Ranked just above Iowa and Nebraska in the latest US news.
Now Hawkit has to worry what if B1G wants to cut bottom schools.

Enough of this stupid shit.

It's shit posting. Do you have a medical condition as well?

Laser

Jesus...You've had more shit go wrong than most dead people. Hopefully you don.t have the same results.

• Wow
Reactions: jimmygoiu
Hope everything turns out as good as possible, Borden!

Jesus...You've had more shit go wrong than most dead people. Hopefully you don.t have the same results.
Thanks......?? I've had heart issues for quite some time. Never been able to find a cause. Implanting the loop recorder was a game changer----It picked up the irregular rhythm, and now apparently it can be fixed...

I never got the appeal for UVa.
Isn't UMd supposed to have locked up DMV for B1G already?
Why do we still need UVa?
Not sure, academics maybe. Seems it's either markets or national brands at this point but I'm sure there's more involved than that

Illinois should have been favorites every year during Groce’s tenure!
I’ve been very skeptical about Indiana’s outlook from the national media, but that’s not really a fair comp. They’re a team with clear top 15-20 talent that has never been able to put it together (because they’re very very very dumb).

But I do have a bit more optimism this year because Trayce seemed to unlock another level the last few games of the season, and he’s talented enough to drag them to competitiveness in an almost certainly weaker league next year. Obviously they still are going to be plagued by similar issues we’ve seen the last few years, but I’d be pretty shocked if they’re a .500 adjacent team in conference this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT