ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit trying so hard. This isn't your realm. I give you guys grace in basketball, but this is over your head.

Football is our realm.
You are mediocre in your own “realm”, can’t even win the damn conference or have a positive H2H versus Illinois😂

Seriously, I get you are a fixture here in this thread, but you have zero ammo in this conversation.

Enjoy the ride Illini
That might be the case if I didn’t find out we had you in H2H.

I mean seriously, how did that happen?

Maybe. But programs like Wisconsin, Iowa, MSU, etc......have been investing for YEARS. We aren't going anywhere.
Son, Illinois was lending you success for a period of time.

Unfortunately, like you’ve seen in hoops, it was only a temporary thing. We taking it all back

We are all so scared of the great Illini, blahahaha
Make sense.

Illinois on the otherhand is afraid of Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Penn st. You know teams that have winning records against them and are the class of the conference.

No. It's just your shit posting.

Stick to basketball. It's 2022
Thanks for posting about how Iowa is comparable to Ohio State, Michigan, etc, or I never would’ve know Illinois owned Iowa H2H.

You learn something new everyday

Same reason we wanted Maryland.

the reason Maryland and Rutgers were added is 3MM Households (NJ) and 2MM Households (MD).

The B1G network is forced to be carried on basic cable (non-subscription) in markets where a team in the league resides. That is big revenue in carriage fees. If I remember correctly at the time we (and MD) joined we were expected to add over $30MM-$40MM/year. I would imagine 10 years later and with access to California and it’s 13MM households, USC and UCLA add closer to $100MM each.

Judge Judy Time GIF - Judge Judy Time Hurry - Discover & Share GIFs

Reactions: hawkit3113
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT