ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Hoping Purdue puts on the full-court press and gets him committed soon.
You guys need to get him committed soon…

Apparently he had a really good visit, and is really wanting an offer from Illinois.

I’m a pacer fan but I’m happy for Ivey. Will be fun to watch him play alongside Cunningham.
Detroit is going to have a really fun team.

If they can convince Ayton to come this off-season they can make the playoffs next year and really speed up the rebuild.

Detroit is going to have a really fun team.

If they can convince Ayton to come this off-season they can make the playoffs next year and really speed up the rebuild.
Yeah, Cunningham, Ivey, Isaiah Stewart, Saddiq Bey and Ayton would be a very good core.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
Why did we not see Johnny Davis' mom on TV this year? She'd have made their games much more watchable?

Reactions: hawkit3113
Get ready, their baseline is already that they are winning the conference and Elite 8/Final 4 material.

Right @IUfanBorden?
Not what I said at all, but carry on....Context is important----you should try it. And BTW, you've sad all along that Illinois/Indiana are the two best teams----so, I mean, WTF?

I said Indiana's ceiling could be E8/FF.....

Yeah, Cunningham, Ivey, Isaiah Stewart, Saddiq Bey and Ayton would be a very good core.
Instead of Ayton they are getting Duren on a rookie contract and keep their cap space.

Wonder who they’ll target with that $

You couldn’t beat Iowa last year and lost by 29 in the same round Iowa lost….
IU has won like 9 of the past 12 or 13 vs Iowa....And who gives a **** about Iowa. Dudes haven't won the Big 10 since 1979, and haven't been past the 2nd round since 1999.

They were significantly better than you over that 3 months this season, last season, the season before that, etc…
Ok.....And.....still no regular season title since 19 fukin 79.. And outside of one season the past 4-5 years, Iowa has finished a mere 2 games better than IU in the Big 10.... IU has won like 4 of their past 6 games at Iowa....12 of the past 17 or 18 overall.

I laugh at Iowa.....NPOY, lose in 2nd round. Top 5 NBA pick, B10 tourney champs, lose in the 1st round....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT