****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that no one likes Wisconsin, right? You people are animals
Doesn't bother me.

tumblr_o58t914lf41sl21koo1_540.gifv

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113

Momcilovic's stock has gone way up this summer. Hopefully getting in on him early pays off.

MSU is not after him very hard. I was surprised we’re in the top 6.
We didn’t even offer. He is so slow. That aau program has played it loose with offers before. Same aau team as Podz who went to Illinois.

Only 14 wins?

That’s not gonna be enough for a title, imo.
Maybe.....15 won it last year....2 years ago, 14 won it. League this year is pretty even at the top. 14 may not win it. Dunno. Also, I did say, "maybe more(wins)"---IU IMO got a pretty good schedule.

I don't see anyone running away and hiding. Expect a very competitive conference.

Maybe.....15 won it last year....2 years ago, 14 won it. League this year is pretty even at the top. 14 may not win it. Dunno. Also, I did say, "maybe more(wins)"---IU IMO got a pretty good schedule.

I don't see anyone running away and hiding. Expect a very competitive conference.
14-3 won it two years ago, not 14-6. But good try!

Your schedule looks tougher than ours, IMO.

I think we will split Indiana (x2), Wisconsin (x2), Ohio St (x2), vs Mich, vs MSU, @Purdue, and @Iowa. The rest look like wins.

That would put Illinois at 15-5. And that’s being conservative.

I could also see us sweeping one of Ohio St or Wisconsin as well, while winning 3 of 4 of Michigan, Michigan St, Purdue, and Iowa.

Basically I think Illinois’ likely to get 15-17 wins, barring injury.

2019-20 Maryland won the B10 @ 14-6...I didn't count 20-21 due to COVID...But techncally, yeah, 3 years ago 14-6 won the conference.

Since B10 has expanded to 20games, champion has won 16, 14 and 15; Michigan won with 14, but only played 17 games...

If you get 14 or more, odds are you are gonna be in contention...

2019-20 Maryland won the B10 @ 14-6...I didn't count 20-21 due to COVID...But techncally, yeah, 3 years ago 14-6 won the conference.

Since B10 has expanded to 20games, champion has won 16, 14 and 15; Michigan won with 14, but only played 17 games...

If you get 14 or more, odds are you are gonna be in contention...
Michigan was 14-3, and would’ve likely finished 16-4 or 17-3 the Covid year.

But reading this post 14-6 has only won the title one time so far? And that was a 3-way tie between Maryland, Mich St and Wisky…

Your schedule looks tougher than ours, IMO.

I think we will split Indiana (x2), Wisconsin (x2), Ohio St (x2), vs Mich, vs MSU, @Purdue, and @Iowa. The rest look like wins.

That would put Illinois at 15-5. And that’s being conservative.

I could also see us sweeping one of Ohio St or Wisconsin as well, while winning 3 of 4 of Michigan, Michigan St, Purdue, and Iowa.

Basically I think Illinois’ likely to get 15-17 wins, barring injury.
Screenshoted

Never heard that one before. Post Devin, Post Alando, Post Butch, Post Leuer, Post Frank, Post Nigel, etc, etc, etc.
I’m not saying you will fall into the abyss or anything.

Just don’t think you’ll be a close 2nd this year😉

Reactions: jwardelt
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT