ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Exactly... trash teams...
to think that Iowa is currently ranked #19 and is #26 or #28 in the net ranking, not bad for a trash team and is solidly in the NCAAT, not to shabby. for a team that was picked to finish 10th or worse in the BT this year.

so what you never gave credit to Garza or Wieskamp. nor even gave Iowa a 3rd thought.

I actually gave them more credit than you did. The post below was dated October 11th. I said one month before the season started that I thought Iowa could make it to the second round

I even said you guys could make the 2nd round. Which I think is still very possible.

Meanwhile, hail asked you about your expectations for Iowa...

What record would be acceptable for Fran?

What record would be unacceptable for Fran?

this season top 6 in the BT
losing season overall.

expecting better defense with the new assistant coach, but it will be hard to duplicate the improvement from the 17-18 season of 242nd to the 18-19 season to 111th a improvement of 131 spots in adj defense.

Almost seems like I had more faith in Iowa than you did.

I await your apology.

I actually gave them more credit than you did. The post below was dated October 11th. I said one month before the season started that I thought Iowa could make it to the second round

Meanwhile, hail asked you about your expectations for Iowa...

Almost seems like I had more faith in Iowa than you did.

I await your apology.
before the injuries I actually said 11-9 in conference play maybe at best 12-8, as I predicted that BT would be a very tough conference for ANY TEAM to get a road win, been pretty spot on so far.

as so far there have only 6 road wins so far, also said that Nebraska would beat Iowa at their place as they have beat Iowa 3 straight on their court,

that was before they lost 2 starters in Nunge and Jordan.

now Garza has taken his game to the next level, Wieskamp is now 100% after suffering a extended elbow injury, Fredrick has recovered from a stress reaction in his foot and has replaced Jordan's shooting plus is s quickere defender than a injurdered Jordan.

again Fredrick has surpassed every bodies expectation.

right now this team has settled into knowing that Jordan will not be playing this year. JT and BE are settling into their roles, Connor has settled into the role of being the 4th guard this year.

last note Fran has done a much better job with a 8 man rotation. hoping next year he limits his rotation even though he will have more options, the 5 new players won't be needed so their minutes will be limited.

Well at least you just admitted that the state of Iowa is > the state of Indiana by listing one city.

Good call, and yeah it was that easy.......:)
I don't think you understood my post...Outside of Des Moines, known for its live music at the Farmers Market----they are ain't a city worth stopping for gas in. Much less visiting.Laughing

Zeb Jackson doesn’t start his HS team. Not sure how much he will contribute as a freshman. Have my fingers crossed that one of Todd or Christopher end up at Michigan. Will need their offense.

He sits behind Cade Cunningham and Moses Moody. Zeb is appropriately ranked and will have productive minutes next year.

I don't think you understood my post...Outside of Des Moines, known for its live music at the Farmers Market----they are ain't a city worth stopping for gas in. Much less visiting.Laughing
Show us on the doll where the state of Iowa touched you. SmokinSmile

Also, I agree with you, except.....I don't. Because, after all...........you're wrong. And let's not forget.

Iowa > Indiana

P.S. And to put the final nail in this debate, just think about this. If I thought that there was a place in Indiana that was a better place to live than the town I'm living in here in Iowa, don't you think I'd be living there, if it was so much greater?

Exactly.

I don't know if you know this, but every state has a state fair. Iowa ain't that great.
Fairs?.......Who gives a f*** about fairs?

die-hard-GIF-6.gif

Iowa may not be great......but Iowa > your state. SmokinSmile

#Facts

P.S. And to put the final nail in this debate, just think about this. If I thought that there was a place in Indiana that was a better place to live than the town I'm living in here in Iowa, don't you think I'd be living there, if it was so much greater?

Exactly
I think you not moving has more to do with the wheels on your trailer being stolen, than you not wanting to leave.

JMO, though.

Drs Moines is a giant suburb. Not sure why he thinks it's Iowa. Clearly he hasn't spent time in the state

Stupid argument. Both states a very similar...culture, climate, people. Not much natural scenery in either. Politics are close, Indiana a little more conservative. Lived 34yrs in Indiana and almost 20 here. I'm usually not the expert in anything but in this case...I am SmokinSmile

Drs Moines is a giant suburb. Not sure why he thinks it's Iowa. Clearly he hasn't spent time in the state
Whoa, wait----You really didn't understand my post? Damn----I thought you were kidding. JFC, dude.

I think you not moving has more to do with the wheels on your trailer being stolen, than you not wanting to leave.

JMO, though.
I don't know why you would stereotype me as someone who lives in a trailer, when the state of Indiana has more residents living in trailer homes.............:eek:

Besides, what part of my name don't you understand?

In fact, let me take a guess. Is it the part where....
Iowa > Indiana SmokinSmile
?

It is, isn't it. I thought so. ;)

P.S. I've also given it some thought. Maybe it wasn't you that the state of Iowa touched................maybe it was your wife!

FrJn.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT