ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

he also was in concussion protocal , most coaches don't play players in those conditions, not why you are bragging about needing a last 2nd second tip in to win with the Great Bruno, MD should have beat a short handed Iowa team out of the building.

also the leading scorers for that season were these
SO Cook 15.3 ppg
SO Jordan 13.5 ppg
FR Garza 12.1 ppg in 21.7 mpg
SO Moss 11.1 ppg
FR Nunge 5.7 ppg in 15.7 mpg
SO Pemsl 5.7 ppg in 16.4 mpg

that made 4 SO's and 2 FR.

oh well I guess you need to have something to thump your chest about as all you have is your fire Turge MANTRA.

Lol Of course he was. Do we have any evidence that he was or you just making shit up again?

And nobody gives a fvck about those stats you listed.

This is way too ****ing dumb of a comment even for you
hmmm seem to recall another poster made that made the claim that a certain player would mop the floor with Garza and yet Garza scored 44 points on him.,

as a JR at the midseason mark is already a 1st Team AA, on a team that is done 2 starters in Jordan and Nunge,

Fredrick as taken Jordans place and now 6'5 Connor has taken 7'0 Nunge's place.

Lol Of course he was. Do we have any evidence that he was or you just making shit up again?

And nobody gives a fvck about those stats you listed.
no its out there for any one to find, also in that game Cook played 37 minutes and Garza played 21 and he was hit in the head by the thugs of MD. so he was on the bench when that play happened, after watching that video it was #40 WHO is no longer on the Iowa team that Bruno got that tip in over.
Livers is out again against Iowa
and Iowa is W/O Jordan and Nunge, so what is your point about missing players due to injury?

no its out there for any one to find, also in that game Cook played 37 minutes and Garza played 21 and he was hit in the head by the thugs of MD. so he was on the bench when that play happened, after watching that video it was #40 WHO is no longer on the Iowa team that Bruno got that tip in over.

and Iowa is W/O Jordan and Nunge, so what is your point about missing players due to injury?

Prove it

Reactions: Jaycg15
the thugs of MD are always throwing elbows to the back of Iowa players, even your Bruno stood over Cook who was on the floor with bruno shooting his mouth off in typical thug fashion. they can't beat team by actually playing BB but need to play thug ball to win.

that's why Iowa won the last meeting 67-49. where Garza scored 21 points and grabbed 13 rebounds with 2 Blocks.

a year after playing after having a 9 LB cyst removed he is having a very solid year by playing like a AA.

most Hawk fans are hoping that he returns for his SR season as next season could be very good/great season. as the only players they will lose are SR Kriener and RSSR Evelyn.
next season Jordan will have 10 months to recover, Nunge will be healthy and Patrick will have his meds in order by then.

with the reports coming in about these Ulis and Perkins the guard court will be vastly improve over this year team. even the Murray Twins are getting better and stronger. Keegan is leading the team in scoring @ 21 ppg, Kris is 2nd in scoring @17 ppg, this after facing top JUCO teams and some of the better teams in Florida.

these teams dwarf the competition they faced in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

the thugs of MD are always throwing elbows to the back of Iowa players, even your Bruno stood over Cook who was on the floor with bruno shooting his mouth off in typical thug fashion. they can't beat team by actually playing BB but need to play thug ball to win.

that's why Iowa won the last meeting 67-49. where Garza scored 21 points and grabbed 13 rebounds with 2 Blocks.

a year after playing after having a 9 LB cyst removed he is having a very solid year by playing like a AA.

most Hawk fans are hoping that he returns for his SR season as next season could be very good/great season. as the only players they will lose are SR Kriener and RSSR Evelyn.
next season Jordan will have 10 months to recover, Nunge will be healthy and Patrick will have his meds in order by then.

with the reports coming in about these Ulis and Perkins the guard court will be vastly improve over this year team. even the Murray Twins are getting better and stronger. Keegan is leading the team in scoring @ 21 ppg, Kris is 2nd in scoring @17 ppg, this after facing top JUCO teams and some of the better teams in Florida.

That’s a whole lotta words that don’t prove shit, Dick Tracy.

Enough to keep somebody out of jail for money laundering? Idk should probably check with the Garza’s to see if it is.
there is a question is if this is the same person, in that 2002 article he said his son was 5 years old that was 18 years ago, 5 + 18 = 23 and Luka is only 20, time frame does not add up also there is no mention of being in jail in any capacity, all it talked about was lawsuits, stemming from getting people to invest in a company that was going to produce video telephones, the types you see in the future type SciFY shows.

this is being talked about on HR and other Hawk related boards, right now there is a very good chance that there is another person out there,

it would not be the 1st time W/O looking at their SS #'s.

or have them stand side by side. as the one in the article was 6'6+. when there was a picture posted of them together he was no where near 6'6, unless of course he shrunk. by about 2-3 "'s .

there is a question is if this is the same person, in that 2002 article he said his son was 5 years old that was 18 years ago, 5 + 18 = 23 and Luka is only 20, time frame does not add up also there is no mention of being in jail in any capacity, all it talked about was lawsuits, stemming from getting people to invest in a company that was going to produce video telephones, the types you see in the future type SciFY shows.

this is being talked about on HR and other Hawk related boards, right now there is a very good chance that there is another person out there,

or have them stand side by side. as the one in the article was 6'6+. when there was a picture posted of them together he was no where near 6'6, unless of course he shrunk. by about 2-3 "'s .

Keep digging Dick Tracy. I’m sure you’ll uncover the truth. Don’t post again until you do.

Garza going pro. Bohannon transferring to play for a real coach. Nunge sucks. McCaffery (both of them) sucks. Your recruits are walk on level. Weiskamp gets so annoyed with Iowa hilljacks calling him Weezy that he kills himself. Iowa finishes last.

Garza going pro. Bohannon transferring to play for a real coach. Nunge sucks. McCaffery (both of them) sucks. Your recruits are walk on level. Weiskamp gets so annoyed with Iowa hilljacks calling him Weezy that he kills himself. Iowa finishes last.
boy you really are delusional.

They’ll probably finish close to last this year. Can’t wait to mop the floor with them in a couple weeks.

Reactions: B1G_Fan

Dude STFU I was just giving info on a player that was questionable

No there isn't. It's most definitely him. There is a picture in the SFgate article. How many 6 foot 6 former Idaho basketball players named Frank Garza do you think there are running around in this country?
920x920.jpg

umDz3uCo_400x400.jpg

they don't look like each other, just look at the hair and how its parted, the one at the top the hair is parted on the right side and the bottom is parted on the left,

hair gets used to one way and does not changed no matter how hard you try, I will use mine used to have my hair at the neck line, then went into the military and got it cut to 1/4", when it fanally grew out to wear I could comb it again the part just resumed where it was,

even now I have a Marine cut and once a month when it gets longer the part shows up on the same side even at a 1" length,

also look at the teeth that is another way to tell them apart. or did you finger print them yourself?

they don't look like each other, just look at the hair and how its parted, the one at the top the hair is parted on the right side and the bottom is parted on the left,

hair gets used to one way and does not changed no matter how hard you try, I will use mine used to have my hair at the neck line, then went into the military and got it cut to 1/4", when it fanally grew out to wear I could comb it again the part just resumed where it was,

even now I have a Marine cut and once a month when it gets longer the part shows up on the same side even at a 1" length,

also look at the teeth that is another way to tell them apart. or did you finger print them yourself?

You got me. This is the greatest troll ever. There is no way somebody can be this dumb.

@hail2yourvictor how is Howard going to game plan his defense tonight?

sell out to stop Garza and hope these don't/can't hit from 3?
Fredrick 49% from 3
Kriener 40% from 3
Wieskamp 38% from 3
Garza 35% from 3
Connor 34% from 3
even Evelyn is 33% from 3

that's 6 that can all hit the 3, so what do you think he will do? or should do?

@hail2yourvictor how is Howard going to game plan his defense tonight?

sell out to stop Garza and hope these don't/can't hit from 3?
Fredrick 49% from 3
Kriener 40% from 3
Wieskamp 38% from 3
Garza 35% from 3
Connor 34% from 3
even Evelyn is 33% from 3

that's 6 that can all hit the 3, so what do you think he will do? or should do?

That’s 5 that can hit from 3. If he sells out to stop Garza you can’t include Garza from 3, he will be selling out to stop him.

Reactions: VulvHa
That’s 5 that can hit from 3. If he sells out to stop Garza you can’t include Garza from 3, he will be selling out to stop him.
actually you can as if he steps out to shoot the 3 do you send 3 out to stop him?

its a pick your poison do you sell out to stop just 1 or do try to stop the others?

just to show how dumb that these are
@Hawkmi
@bMORE607
@MileHighSpartan

to get suckered into a simple dispute. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

03c.gif

ADVERTISEMENT