ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Seems a bit ridiculous. People were putting Tillman over Teske before ANY games were played but now we cant discuss it anymore? Quit being salty. It’s just a discussion.
Teske has been a bit better but it’s 3 games in for MSU, 2 for UM. I don’t think you can draw any conclusions, especially considering the strength of schedule they have played, which isn’t even comparable.

I don’t mind MGC saying he hated a player. I hated Denzel Valentine for the same reason.

But it’s weird for MGC to not realize MSU pumps out cocky players, too. Michigan too.
Lol what. I literally said MSU definitely has had them. Did you miss my post?

Reactions: Sparty_0n
One cocky MSU player I remember- that kid named Matt something who was on the team that lost to MTSU in the tourney..

Teske has been a bit better but it’s 3 games in for MSU, 2 for UM. I don’t think you can draw any conclusions, especially considering the strength of schedule they have played, which isn’t even comparable.

No one is drawing conclusions. Good lord. It’s a discussion. Was it too early to draw conclusions about who you’d put higher preseason? Was it still done?

You guys need to relax, the game is over.

One cocky MSU player I remember- that kid named Matt something who was on the team that lost to MTSU in the tourney..
Matt McQuaid. UM fans definitely remember him well. He snatched away their Big Ten Tournament title this past season.

I don’t mind MGC saying he hated a player. I hated Denzel Valentine for the same reason.

But it’s weird for MGC to not realize MSU pumps out cocky players, too. Michigan too.

I can’t think of one cocky player. All we do is pump out choir boys like Neitzel, Sutton, Draymond, Anderson, Davis, and Tum Tum.

Matt McQuaid. UM fans definitely remember him well. He snatched away their Big Ten Tournament title this past season.

Yup. I was first row. I remember Tillman shimmy dancing at half court during the last timeout, too.

But I can’t talk about Tillman because Michigan hasn’t played a team as dominant as Seton Hall yet. My bad.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Seems a bit ridiculous. People were putting Tillman over Teske before ANY games were played but now we cant discuss it anymore? Quit being salty. It’s just a discussion.
I'm in a great mood - we just beat a great team on the road.

I honestly don't care enough to argue it. I'll take Tillman over Teske. You'll take your guy.

Yup. I was first row. I remember Tillman shimmy dancing at half court during the last timeout, too.

But I can’t talk about Tillman because Michigan hasn’t played a team as dominant as Seton Hall yet. My bad.
I’m happy you got to see that in person Hail.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
I'm in a great mood - we just beat a great team on the road.

I honestly don't care enough to argue it. I'll take Tillman over Teske. You'll take your guy.

Is it too early to draw conclusions on Tillman being better than Teske? Are we allowed to talk about it?

I’m happy you got to see that in person Hail.

Was a great experience. 2nd row behind the hoop next to the Michigan band. Michigan is 1-4 in basketball games I’ve been to and some of them have been crushing.

Badger game where WI hit a half court shot to send it to over time.

Badger game when Michigan was 19-0 (I think) and a win would’ve put them #1 in the AP poll for the first time in my fandom.

Northwestern game where Michigan was 15 point favorites and lost by 10. Got a speeding ticket on the way home. That was Michigan’s only loss in March and February that season I believe. The team goes to the national championship but loses the northwestern game I go to.

MSU in the big ten championship game despite having a 5 point lead with a few minutes left IIRC.

Brutal.

Reactions: MGC_07
You don’t think you guys came off a bit testy? Come on. You’re not one of the shitty MSU posters here so I don’t buy that you can’t recognize that.
Tillman had a rough night and immediately you had to make it about Michigan.

I really don't care, man. I've said my piece - I'll take my guy, you'll take yours. They're both fine players.

Tillman had a rough night and immediately you had to make it about Michigan.

I really don't care, man. I've said my piece - I'll take my guy, you'll take yours. They're both fine players.

I immediately put him in the Garza debate. A bit different.

And how can you take your guy this early in the season? Maybe you see my point now that it’s dumb to say it’s too early to have opinions on who is better.

I’ve thought that before. But Dantonio has never not covered vs Michigan so that’s hard to ignore. I won’t bet it. Game will probably end up cold and sloppy and 16-9 or something dumb.
Our offense is just too much of a dumpster fire. We'll likely start two freshman and a walk-on on the interior OL and our starting LT hasn't played a snap all season. Combo that with our #1 WR and #1 TE being out, along with our only gamebreaker in Nailor and we just don't have any horsepower on that side of the ball.

If Josiah Scott cant play at CB we'll lose by at least four touchdowns.

Our offense is just too much of a dumpster fire. We'll likely start two freshman and a walk-on on the interior OL and our starting LT hasn't played a snap all season. Combo that with our #1 WR and #1 TE being out, along with our only gamebreaker in Nailor and we just don't have any horsepower on that side of the ball.

If Josiah Scott cant play at CB we'll lose by at least four touchdowns.

Is Lewerke playing

Does Michigan cover? Dantonio has never not covered against Michigan but 14 points is pretty tempting.

We simply need guys like Allen and Jarvis on the OL and Bachie and Stewart to be playing Saturday. Too many of our good players are out plus we simply aren’t good.

I think we come out and play hard but our offense just can’t find much room.

For MSU to win we need to win the turnover battle and we need to shut down your run game. Could happen. But I think you guys win something like 27-10

ADVERTISEMENT