ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but when a defender walls up, but his arm's instead of being straight up...ends up coming down a little and goes into the offensive player....who will get called for a foul?

I'm really not understanding why you don't think this is OTB, but if Morgan was on the ground still, it would be? Not talking shit here...I really don't understand your thinking here. OTB can happen if the under player is jumping for a rebound....not sure if your saying that it can't happen in your last post, or if I misunderstood you.

Check the NCAA rule book. There is no such thing as over the back.

Done, thank you sir.

erK73Cs.jpg

@Da_Bull : i didn't check this thread until after the game, so missed the charity bet. i def. would have been in, so if you want to split it $25 each to the other's charity, let me know. as a side note, i have an annual $100 charity bet on the bucket game with one of my iu buddies....FVCKING HAZELL cost me $400 in addition to attempting to kill the program, haha

as for the game: missed the first half and much of the 2nd. caught the last few minutes. so.damn.ugly. holy shit. i have the game on my dvr, but not sure i can stomach the brick fest

Sounds like a good deal im in. My charity of choice is St. Jude.

@CardinalBoiler doing your 2nd 50 to indy BGC. Any certain club you use?

Reactions: Jaycg15
No one gives a fvck dude. You made a bet and lost. You don’t get to tell me what I do with my money. I chose to not partake in this particular bet tonight. Who the fvck cares? Trying to make me out as a bad person for not betting on a basketball game is a joke.

You're the fvck who took shots at the guy giving money to charity. Something deep down is screwed up with a person that does that.

I didn't realize Maryland could shoot so well. They made a ton of clutch 3s down the stretch

The funniest thing is that Iowa plays so soft that they think every single team they play is just a bunch of thugs.

You Iowa fans are so pathetic that I just ran a 15k to raise awareness for it.

A couple people doesn't make up the fanbase. The game was called fine.

I hate moral victories, but the fact we played that bad for that long offensively and still had a chance is a good thing. Bohannon was clearly fouled and same with Moss. The guy who fouled moss would’ve gotten a penalty in the NHL for cross checking. Not gonna get those calls though as the season goes so move on

You're the fvck who took shots at the guy giving money to charity. Something deep down is screwed up with a person that does that.
"Giving money to charity" lmao only because you lost a sports bet. You are a grade A baby back bitch with this shit. You wouldn't have given anything if IU won so I don't feel bad for you.

"Giving money to charity" lmao only because you lost a sports bet. You are a grade A baby back bitch with this shit. You wouldn't have given anything if IU won so I don't feel bad for you.

Actually i would and do. Every bet i've made on Rivals has been for charity, ever time i've won i've matched the loser on the donation. This was started by an Indiana poster on here years ago, i think he did them with @BoilerExpress, I've just continued it on the past couple of years. In the short time I've done it me and the others have donated over $500 to various charities. Now last night was just taking shots at you, you're now again talking shit about charity donations.

Actually i would and do. Every bet i've made on Rivals has been for charity, ever time i've won i've matched the loser on the donation. This was started by an Indiana poster on here years ago, i think he did them with @BoilerExpress, I've just continued it on the past couple of years. In the short time I've done it me and the others have donated over $500 to various charities. Now last night was just taking shots at you, you're now again talking shit about charity donations.
I made two charity bets at the beginning of the year. You were talking shit to Purdue fans after the loss for not taking your bet. That's why I came at you. Not because you were making donations to charity. Jesus Christ dude. Have some self-awareness. Don't come on here after a loss and start pounding your chest for your charity bet then cry foul when I call you out on being a jerk off calling everyone "pvssies".

Reactions: KisteK
I made two charity bets at the beginning of the year. You were talking shit to Purdue fans after the loss for not taking your bet. That's why I came at you. Not because you were making donations to charity. Jesus Christ dude. Have some self-awareness. Don't come on here after a loss and start pounding your chest for your charity bet then cry foul when I call you out on being a jerk off calling everyone "pvssies".

Call a spade a spade buttercup.

Haarms with the game winner and the dunk all over McBob with the missed and-1. God damn the officiating was horrid.

Haarms with the game winner and the dunk all over McBob with the missed and-1. God damn the officiating was horrid.

It was bad officiating both ways. I do laugh at IU fans that think the refs were against them last night. I think it was equally bad on both sides.

I think we can all agree that Bo Boroski should never officiate another IU/Purdue game.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
The funniest thing is that Iowa plays so soft that they think every single team they play is just a bunch of thugs.

You Iowa fans are so pathetic that I just ran a 15k to raise awareness for it.
no Fran coaches players to play actual BB and not street ball/playground.
as for the Michigan game they were 8-33 from 3, looks like Iowa played pretty good defense. Michigan also shot 21-65 for 32.3%

last night MD shot out of their hitting last 2nd shots from 3 3-4' past the ARC most of them with a hand in their face with 1-2 2nds left on the shot clock.

didn't/can't play defense what a load of BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT