ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I don't know why anyone would think it's not going to happen? It's only been 31 straight years losing this game. Hell, I'm thinking their due this year. Everyone knows its simple to beat a team 31 straight years, but getting the 32nd is always the hard one.

In all seriousness, of course they aren't going to win, but if I remember correctly, the past handful of games have always been extremely competitive and close. Didn't last years game go into overtime? It's a complete IU football thing for them to play pretty close and to have a shot at the game until the last 7 or 8 minutes. Just enough to get our Hope's up enough to think they may just be good enough to go to a bowl game. Then 7 days later lose to Purdue by a score of 57 to 10.

Yeah the game has been close quite a bit. It went into OT the Jordan Howard year, not sure about last year.

But this year is different

Hunter Undergoes Surgery; Will Remain Out Indefinitely

Indiana University men’s basketball coach Archie Miller announced today that freshman Jerome Hunter underwent surgery Wednesday evening at the Cleveland Clinic to treat a lower body condition that first developed early in the semester.

His is recovering from the procedure and hopes to return to campus next week. Hunter, who has not seen any game action, will remain out indefinitely.

Due to HIPPA laws, the program is not allowed to comment on specifics of the condition.

Had no idea the tournaments were beginning with some early games. Looks like Purdue is doing what they should against App State.

Hunter Undergoes Surgery; Will Remain Out Indefinitely

Indiana University men’s basketball coach Archie Miller announced today that freshman Jerome Hunter underwent surgery Wednesday evening at the Cleveland Clinic to treat a lower body condition that first developed early in the semester.

His is recovering from the procedure and hopes to return to campus next week. Hunter, who has not seen any game action, will remain out indefinitely.

Due to HIPPA laws, the program is not allowed to comment on specifics of the condition.

Sounds like a calf issue for Hunter that was hereditary. Probably all we will get. Doesn't sound like he will play this year but it isn't career threatening.

You made it sound like a good shooting half. Just providing stats to show that it wasnt. You are a stats above all guy right?

Update me with those stats

12 3s made on 40% shooting, did I see that correctly?

Did Cline and Carsen each make double the amount of 3s in less than 30 mins of gameplay that Romeo has in 3 total games?

Did Cline and Carsen each make double the amount of 3s in less than 30 mins of gameplay that Romeo has in 3 total games?
Purdue and IU are each shooting 36% from 3 after 3 games.

Edit: the Luce 3 at the end made it 37% for Purdue on the season and 36% for IU.

IU against Marquette 9-20 from 3.
Cline and Edwards tonight, 8-18 from 3.

Halarious that he is still trying to defend a bad take.

Purdue and IU are each shooting 36% from 3 after 3 games.

Edit: the Luce 3 at the end made it 37% for Purdue on the season and 36% for IU.

Purdue has attempted 93 3’s versus only 62 for IU. That’s a huge gap.

ADVERTISEMENT