ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Top Tier
(I'm not investing time to look at each's schedule)
Michigan
Michigan St

Next Tier
Indiana
Maryland
Minnesota
Nebraska

Where Do I Put Them?
Purdue
Wisky
Iowa
Ill
Ohio State

Won't See Much Of
Penn St
Northwestern
Rutgers

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Jesus....Langford really struggling from the line. If he's hitting FT's, he'd have 20 points.

Has 15 BTW...

It could be worse, it could be Shon Morris and Stephen Bardo.
Morris gets on my nerves because of his obsession with “utilize” but I actually like Bardo. These students make my ears blood though.

Jesus....Langford really struggling from the line. If he's hitting FT's, he'd have 20 points.

Has 15 BTW...
What did he shoot from there in high school? Seemed whenever I watched him play at the games I was at he did somewhat struggle from the line but got there often.

Oof. Nebraska has the highest odds in their favor on opening day in B1G play (At least I think so. The Indiana game had already started and I was too lazy to look up the spread).

Let's not come out of the gate flaccid for once boys.

What did he shoot from there in high school? Seemed whenever I watched him play at the games I was at he did somewhat struggle from the line but got there often.
He was north of 70%...He had games were he struggled. But not this bad(3-9). Maybe first gme jitters? I mean hard to complain when he has 17 points.

Reactions: KisteK
He was north of 70%...He had games were he struggled. But not this bad(3-9). Maybe first gme jitters? I mean hard to complain when he has 17 points.
Yeah he’s too good of a shooter to not eventually figure it out from there even if he struggles early.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Hows Purdue looking?
Looks really good but hard to take anything away from this garbage team they are playing. I know you’ve been a fan of Hunter and he looks really good. Think he’s only taken one shot but love his length on D and the decisions he’s made, seems to have all the intangibles.

MSU cannot hit a shot rn. Credit to Kansas defense but jeez.

Looks really good but hard to take anything away from this garbage team they are playing. I know you’ve been a fan of Hunter and he looks really good. Think he’s only taken one shot but love his length on D and the decisions he’s made, seems to have all the intangibles.
I love Hunter. He's going to be really good for you guys.

We look like the same team last year but without Bridges and Jackson. Cash, Ward, Langford, nine of them look improved.

So that was the weakest flagrant foul in the history of the sport. Bad rule of the NCAA.

My ridiculously early hot take after watching one half of Purdue basketball. Eric Hunter Jr will average more minutes than Nojel Eastern.

Reactions: KisteK
Change your avatar, old man.
I am trying. Wife gets home, I'll have her do it.

Edit: "Old"? Bro, I'm a mere 46. I'm in my prime.:D

5V5AtGJ.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15 and B-Westy
My hottake: Indiana is a lock to be better than MSU. Indiana wins 2+ more conference games than MSU.

Reason: Romeo Langford is way better than Josh Lanford or Matt Mcquaid

Yeah Eric Hunter looking so poised out there. I like him over Nojel right now.

ADVERTISEMENT