ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Let’s see if you guys can beat that in the off-season.

tenor.gif

Should be pretty easy

@Kevin Bryan , looks like it’s time to unpin this thread and pin the off-season one. I’m going to miss having Other B1G fans have to click on my avatar but life moves on.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Feels good @NC_Trojan10 ..feels good.

Oh shit, @NC_Trojan10 also has a $500 charity bet with @pig1960 on who would Have a better BTT seed between Purdue and Indiana.

February 10th pig tells him that (winning) the bet feels nice.

He posting February 11th.

He is last seen April 7th.

B1G_fan starts posting April 7th.

RollLaugh

LaughingLaughingLaughing

@bMORE607 a poor person.... or just anyone really.... might make a new username to avoid paying up on a $500 bet.

Oh shit, @NC_Trojan10 also has a $500 charity bet with @pig1960 on who would Have a better BTT seed between Purdue and Indiana.

RollLaugh

LaughingLaughingLaughing

@bMORE607 a poor person.... or just anyone really.... might make a new username to avoid paying up on a $500 bet.

Should we start a GoFundMe for him?

RollLaugh

LaughingLaughingLaughing

You have a lot of time on your hands to make random conspiracy theories. Do you think the moon landing was real? Was 911 real?

You have a lot of time on your hands to make random conspiracy theories. Do you think the moon landing was real? Was 911 real?
on 911 there was a congress woman who claim somebody did something somewhere, does that count as meaning 911 never happened?

Excuses. During this 5 game skid, you've had Phinisee and Davis miss the Michigan game (which you weren't winning anyways). Nebraska, Purdue, Maryland, and Northwestern losses had no guys that have played this year miss time for injury.

Where were these excuses at the beginning of the year though? That's what I don't get.

The injury excuse is not enough for me man. Injury to Morgan, Romeo. Fine. DeRon Davis, McBob, concussion for Phinesse. NO way IU should've been this bad. Regardless of injuries.

An IU fan made a bet with me stating that IU would have a better % from 3 than Purdue this season. So some of your were delusional that's for sure.

This is true. Yet you guys can't accept the fact that maybe the reason for IU's struggles are just as simple as maybe your team isn't that good? Or maybe your coach is just kinda average? There's always an excuse.

This health excuse of guys that have never even proven to be role players at the college level yet is lame. Assuming you’re talking about Hunter, Forrester, Race.

Some of you guys are over exaggerating the injuries, greatly. You had more than enough of your team to beat NW for God’s sake.
Our losses are more impressive than your wins. Glad to see you’ve stayed in character making excuses prior to the outcomes. Well done!

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT