ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Your fans actions speak louder than any words you could say lil guy. It’s clear that we’re a better program and I’m sure that’s tough to admit. But hey keep courtstorming against us and validating us as the superior program if you’d like.
Purdue is the better program right now, and that's not tough to admit. It's also not tough to admit that they're almost 5 decades removed from their last final 4 and until they make one they have zero right to call anyone in the Big10 little brother.

Again, enjoy the L and congrats on another February national championship.

Reactions: MGO2022
Purdue is the better program right now, and that's not tough to admit. It's also not tough to admit that they're almost 5 decades removed from their last final 4 and until they make one they have zero right to call anyone in the Big10 little brother.
Ahh so those are the parameters? I must have missed the memo. I figured dominating your in-state rival and seeing them storm the court twice in 2 years was sufficient. But I guess not.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Honestly Purdue isn’t really that great. The rest of the conference is 🗑️
I don’t think we’re great either. Pretty damn good? Absolutely. And this was supposed to be a rebuilding year lol. Think if Edey comes back next year.

• Wow
I don’t think we’re great either. Pretty damn good? Absolutely. And this was supposed to be a rebuilding year lol. Think if Edey comes back next year.
Yeah I legitimately hope Purdue does well in the tournament, it’s just fun to engage in 🗑️ talk after a rivalry game, even if your own team was in no way involved 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: snowsquirrel11
The whole fan debate when it gets taken too serious is so fvcking dumb. I love trolling as much as the next guy but some of ya’ll act like ya’ll were on the teams and have the right to denigrate other fans because of what a bunch of 18-22 year olds did that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

Talk shit in good fun? Sure. But some of you guys take this shit way too seriously. Purdue fans included.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
The whole fan debate when it gets taken too serious is so fvcking dumb. I love trolling as much as the next guy but some of ya’ll act like ya’ll were on the teams and have the right to denigrate other fans because of what a bunch of 18-22 year olds did that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

Talk shit in good fun? Sure. But some of you guys take this shit way too seriously. Purdue fans included.
Too easy with @IUBtown . I feel like he can get pretty argumentative when he’s drinking and it’s enjoyable to see him go off the rails.

• Wow

*homoboard post incoming* but thought this was cool of Edey, didn’t have to grab the mic and respond to a question directed at another player like that. Think it shows the leadership that’s on this team and hopefully will benefit for it in games going forward.
That’s pretty cool

*homoboard post incoming* but thought this was cool of Edey, didn’t have to grab the mic and respond to a question directed at another player like that. Think it shows the leadership that’s on this team and hopefully will benefit for it in games going forward.
He’s impossible to dislike

Reactions: otte21
Okay enough about Purdue-Indiana. We need to address the obvious elephant in the room: why is MSU so sh1t at every sport?

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask.jpg

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT