ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Blue color white trash? Nice grammar and hyperbole there chief. Big brother doesn’t rush the court in consecutive seasons especially in a game they were favored to win. It’s okay to admit that your little brother. Doesn’t take away the win tonight.
Those are 18yo kids in college, not 30yo posting on rivals. Im talking about the 30+yo on here. You are the blue color white trash.

Even non-Purdue fans are talking about how lame your court storming is.
Believe it or not I’m not interested in policing college kids wanting to court storm because it’s fun. Whether IU is involved or not.

Pearl clutching and attempting to take the moral high ground is a pretty good consolation prize to a win over a rival though, so I get it

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Believe it or not I’m not interested in policing college kids wanting to court storm because it’s fun. Whether IU is involved or not.

Pearl clutching and attempting to take the moral high ground is a pretty good consolation prize to a win over a rival though, so I get it
It’s just funny is all. Makes the “It’s your Super Bowl” bit seem a bit more accurate after 2 consecutive court storms lol.

it's never more pathetic that Purdue has been past the sweet 16 once in the past 20 years, they still compare their success to IUs to make themselves feel better.

it's never more pathetic that Purdue has been past the sweet 16 once in the past 20 years, they still compare their success to IUs to make themselves feel better.
Why get yourself so worked up after a win? Rivals comparing their success against one another?! What a crazy concept.

Of course it is.
Nothing better than a random dude on a computer acting like he knows anything about someone else. Internet tough guy. Weren’t you the one who asked for you money back from Borden? Class act!

Nothing better than a random dude on a computer acting like he knows anything about someone else. Internet tough guy. Weren’t you the one who asked for you money back from Borden? Class act!
Shoe fits. Stereotypes are there for a reason. Your reaction is proof. Quit being trash.

It’s also possible the lighting is poor in his double wide.
Good one! Weren’t you bragging like an hour ago that the difference between IU and purdue fans is that only one side takes pot shots?

I don’t really give a shit if both sides take petty shots at each other (it’s what rivalries are for), but the holier than though hypocrisy always irritates me.

Regardless, it was a good game today. I fully expect to get boat raced at Mackey, but it’s nice to see the slow turnaround of the program. IU of the past several years doesn’t win this game.

Idk if I’m considered white collared or blue collared but I’ve drank a decent amount of zombie dusts and that loss sucked. Thought Braden smith played rattled for the 2nd time this season. Passes at Edey’s knees, getting in air with no where to go with it, passing up open shots, etc. Honestly was surprised Purdue had a chance to make it a game at the end with all the dumb turnovers and missed FT’s.

It sucks but it’s whatever. See ya’ll in Mackey.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Idk if I’m considered white collared or blue collared but I’ve drank a decent amount of zombie dusts and that loss sucked. Thought Braden smith played rattled for the 2nd time this season. Passes at Edey’s knees, getting in air with no where to go with it, passing up open shots, etc. Honestly was surprised Purdue had a chance to make it a game at the end with all the dumb turnovers and missed FT’s.

Nobody cares about collar here.

What color are you?

A man of culture!

Yeah Brayden smith had a tough one. I feel like he’ll have one of those every once in awhile because he’s so hyper confident. I don’t expect that to happen at all when they play IU again though because IU’s guards likely won’t be able to play smith / loyer so physically

Nobody cares about collar here.

What color are you?
About as pale as they come bub. Feel sorry for my kids.
A man of culture!

Yeah Brayden smith had a tough one. I feel like he’ll have one of those every once in awhile because he’s so hyper confident. I don’t expect that to happen at all when they play IU again though because IU’s guards likely won’t be able to play smith / loyer so physically
Yeah you could tell the moment was getting to him IMO. Which is understandable. I thought it got to Edey and Ivey last season for their first time in front of a Bloomington crowd and not Covid cardboards during COVID.

And I know zombie dust is old news at this point but just so damn good IMO.

Little brother enjoying their second court storming in 2 years lol. At least now there’s no longer a debate about big brother versus little brother.
5>0

There's your debate, enjoy the fattest L on the way back to the shithole that is West Laffy

5>0

There's your debate, enjoy the fattest L on the way back to the shithole that is West Laffy
Siiiiick burn little bro! Legit LOL’ed at a court storm as a favorite but hey the standards have clearly dropped quite a bit.

Siiiiick burn little bro! Legit LOL’ed at a court storm as a favorite but hey the standards have clearly dropped quite a bit.
Purdue has made zero final 4s in the last 40 years, zero, in 40 years. Until they make another one they don't even have the right to call Iowa "little bro".

Win something, and then talk shit.

*homoboard post incoming* but thought this was cool of Edey, didn’t have to grab the mic and respond to a question directed at another player like that. Think it shows the leadership that’s on this team and hopefully will benefit for it in games going forward.

Purdue has made zero final 4s in the last 40 years, zero, in 40 years. Until they make another one they don't even have the right to call Iowa "little bro".

Win something, and then talk shit.
Your fans actions speak louder than any words you could say lil guy. It’s clear that we’re a better program and I’m sure that’s tough to admit. But hey keep courtstorming against us and validating us as the superior program if you’d like.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT