ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Tough first half. Moment affected our guys and dug too deep a hole. Love the effort and fight in the 2nd half tho.

Free throws ended up being the big difference.

All the team’s goals are still in our sights. We weren’t going undefeated on the road this season.

Good win IU

Tough first half. Moment affected our guys and dug too deep a hole. Love the effort and fight in the 2nd half tho.

Free throws ended up being the big difference.

All the team’s goals are still in our sights. We weren’t going undefeated on the road this season.

Good win IU
I think a game like this is what @Toast. was referring to. IU played a nearly perfect first half and we played like shit but the game still came down to the wire in the end. We shoot free throws and take care of the ball like we normally do it’s a win.

Reactions: boilerzz
Because it’s a dumb comment. No nuts consumed. Just a hard fought rivalry game on the opponent’s home floor. Nice try though
Some may say that IU served up a generous helping of nuts

@jwardelt is your faced prepped? Lol

Waiting for Illinois to tea bag you later

I can't wait to butt fvck Illinois anus.

Pow right in their cock sucker hole.

How's our dick taste Illini?

They can get themselves a big ole Hawkeye dick meat sandwich

Yore anus is gaping.

Suck our dicks

Finally beat those dicks

Don’t make us gape you one more time in the conference tournament.

Guess who this is for?

8==================================)

You people are thug trash. The refs saw it

Your pig?

And you mom. ; )

No you don't. We will ass bang you again

Too bad. Eat a dick

I know that’s not exactly your social class, though. 😎🙃

You come over to my side of the River. I'll beat your ass

How do Hoosier nuts taste Boilers?

Storming the court is so embarrassing for a “blue blood”. I don’t care the circumstances

I am right now bitch!! 😂🍻

Suck it you dbags

Whatever, @B-Westy is the biggest douche bag in this whole thread.

On my way. Where are I am kicking the shot out of you?

Chicago, now way!!! So cool!!!

You Fvcking clown car.

Hope you make it

shia-shia-labeouf.gif

Too hard to admit that big brother status has shifted? I’d imagine that’d suck.
Just because you have been better doesn't make you big brother, that's the pathetic mindset. You were 19-1 in February and still cited the "luck of the tournament". You have a loser mindset, always have always will. Most of you are blue color white trash. Things never change.

Just because you have been better doesn't make you big brother, that's the pathetic mindset. You were 19-1 in February and still cited the "luck of the tournament". You have a loser mindset, always have always will. Most of you are blue color white trash. Things never change.
Blue color white trash? Nice grammar and hyperbole there chief. Big brother doesn’t rush the court in consecutive seasons especially in a game they were favored to win. It’s okay to admit that you’re little brother. Doesn’t take away the win tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT